Spike

Israël just kicked the hell out of a young 16 year old boy. He was 'dangerous'. Too bad it was actually an american, guys. Now we have footage going all over the world of your soldiers kicking a sixteen year straight in the face because you thought he looked funny. He didnt even do anything. Justice will come guys, Copying the Shoah in its revenge is the answer of a people that used to embrace philosophy?

Israël just kicked the hell out of a young 16 year old boy. He was 'dangerous'. Too bad it was actually an american guys. Now we have footage going all over the world of your soldiers kicking a sixteen year straight in the face because you thought he looked Funny.

link please

Israël just kicked the hell out of a young 16 year old boy. He was 'dangerous'. Too bad it was actually an american, guys. Now we have footage going all over the world of your soldiers kicking a sixteen year straight in the face because you thought he looked funny. He didnt even do anything. Justice will come guys, Copying the Shoah in its revenge is the answer of a people that used to embrace philosophy?

You sure?!

He didn't Throw Anyting...

You sure?!

He didn't Throw Anyting...

Im sure whatever lil thing he did was enough to kick his ass like that (and kick his face - see the film). The boy was an american btw.

Really, guys, start reading Lucas Catherine or something ..... This is a propaganda problem.

Im sure whatever lil thing he did was enough to kick his ass like that (and kick his face - see the film). The boy was an american btw.

Really, guys, start reading Lucas Catherine or something ..... This is a propaganda problem.

I didn't say it was necessary to kick him like that... just wanted to say that this boy wasn't innocent.

I didn't say it was necessary to kick him like that... just wanted to say that this boy wasn't innocent.

Petr .... I know, but he was american, not palestinian. Also, i just left the dead sea ..... History is such a bitch.

It is absolutely hilarious and tragic at the same time that the media still treats this 'struggle' as a fair fight as if it is a war between two equally equipped sides.

This is the effect of Palestinian resistance rocket:

kaffash20121017135600410.jpg

And this is an Israeli army airstrike:

Context and perspective are everything.

What are you trying to say here? Let me compare this to other situation.... If a 15 year old boy will beat a 18 year old boy, the older one will not respond?

No country in the world will stay quiet after her citizens are always under threat for their life. Even smaller threat is a threat, I spent 3 years in the IDF believe me we are doing anything we can and more to keep innocent people save.

Cool

Can we add a topic that hates jews?

I think this would solve a lot of the derailings.

We can call it " hitler's second coming"

As a jewish person, I dont mind.

Here's my title: "why jews are bad. Or, jews own the world"

Can we add a topic that hates jews?

I think this would solve a lot of the derailings.

We can call it " hitler's second coming"

As a jewish person, I dont mind.

Here's my title: "why jews are bad. Or, jews own the world"

Well considering no-one's said anything of the sort.. i don't really see where you thought this up from :rolleyes:

Well considering no-one's said anything of the sort.. i don't really see where you thought this up from :rolleyes:

That's where we are getting at.

Even the mods are politically biased. Instead of keeping the peace.