Spike

Seriously people need to learn how to talk to each other. Going at each other makes it a street fight, or a childish act. It is such attitude that doesn't allow us to talk properly and reach solutions. People need to know how to put an argument rather than insulting each other and whining.

It's hard to hear you opponent or really anything when you're screaming insults at them.

Both sides are fed propaganda, I think the Palestinian side is a more desperate situation because of sanctions/poverty, but the only way is dialogue not abuse or killing - you can not understand anothe man until you walk in his shoes -the danger is when some parties on one side do not want a settlement...and have a vested interest in perpetuating conflict -eg The arms industry and its billionaire shareholders

Both sides are fed propaganda, I think the Palestinian side is a more desperate situation because of sanctions/poverty, but the only way is dialogue not abuse or killing - you can not understand anothe man until you walk in his shoes -the danger is when some parties on one side do not want a settlement...and have a vested interest in perpetuating conflict -eg The arms industry and its billionaire shareholders

There is also the huge problem of not knowing why you hate your opponent. This war/rivalry has been going for so long that many of the involved people dont even know why they should hate Israel or Palestine...

Some acts feel to me like childish fight and bitterness as opposed to true actions based on one's belief!

Maybe it's sounds fuuny to you but he's right

Right about Palistine never existed? or about that progressing with settlements is good for peace? or about Abbas (who represents Fateh party who have been slaughtered and thrown off building in Gaza on TV by Hammas), supporting his rivals Hammas?or about thinking that Gaza strip ( the most dense are in the WOLRD) would be like Singapore? Come on man, be reasonable here :) Even the U.S the strongest ALLIES and FRIENDS of Israel through out history don't agree to that :)

Slovaks are set to hold talks on the issue of the reverse flow with Ukrainian and EU officials on Tuesday, while Slovakia wants a representative from Russia to attend the meeting, wants to receive a guarantee from EU & US to meet the payments.

As of now, the meeting ended in failure.

Ukrainians were not able to meet Slovak demands.

99 years since the Armenian genocide. How can any of the leaders of the "free world" talk of freedom, democracy or human values while this crime still goes unpunished till this day?!

I noticed the Erdogans 'regret' stopped short of an apology

European elections coming up soon, and voting for a European unitary patent... Not sure who I am voting for, or whether to vote no or yes. Leaning towards a 'no', but what about you guys?

Also, criminal foreigners make it sooooo tough for genuinely decent immigrants in Denmark. The media has been bombarded by stories of Romanian thieves sweeping streets of valuables with ease. And those who get caught and are prohibited of entering the country come back and start over again. Fucking idiots ruining it for everyone else.

That's a WWI story.

The Ottoman Turks committed genocide against the Armenians, but in modern Turkish history they prefer to talk of massive slaughters. It was the Germans who partially instigated it, because they were afraid they might lose the Dardanelle straits to the Entente forces.

But later Kemal Ataturk, the founder of the modern Turkish state, punished severely some of the perpetrators, so today Turkey is not justified not to offer apology - whether they call it genocide or slaughter.

European elections coming up soon, and voting for a European unitary patent... Not sure who I am voting for, or whether to vote no or yes. Leaning towards a 'no', but what about you guys?

Also, criminal foreigners make it sooooo tough for genuinely decent immigrants in Denmark. The media has been bombarded by stories of Romanian thieves sweeping streets of valuables with ease. And those who get caught and are prohibited of entering the country come back and start over again. Fucking idiots ruining it for everyone else.

I don't really know, are there so many criminals now ?

Many years ago I walked from Muswell Hill in London to Hammersmith on feet in the middle of the night. For some reason I had no money at all - I forgot to take from the bank and there were no ATM's those days. I did not meet anybody in the streets. Not a soul. When I passed through Fleet street a copper approached me and took my transistor radio out of my pocket, to check if indeed it was a transistor radio !

I don't do that nowadays, but there are stories. A man wanted to take his wife to maternity hospital in the centre of Athens, walked downstairs to ready the car and two Afghanis slaughtered him - the victim's family were pro-immigrant left wingers as well, as was publicised later. There have also been revenge killings by right wingers against innocent Pakistani street vendors.

On the whole some of those stories must be true but I suspect a big part of it is propaganda from monopoly companies / other protected professions who want to keep prices up in the face of competition.

Maybe in another 100 years. Wonder if he'll ever apologize for his role in the current continuing genocide in Syria. Worst part is that that fucker would probably do it to his own people if him staying in charge depends on it. We saw glimpses of it in Takasim already. You have absolutely no idea of the dirty role that Erdogan and the Turks are playing in the middle east right now in the name of Sunnis and Islam. But they aren't the US or the UK, they are a part of this middle east and it most likely come back to bite them in the ass.

Maybe in another 100 years. Wonder if he'll ever apologize for his role in the current continuing genocide in Syria. Worst part is that that fucker would probably do it to his own people if him staying in charge depends on it. We saw glimpses of it in Takasim already. You have absolutely no idea of the dirty role that Erdogan and the Turks are playing in the middle east right now in the name of Sunnis and Islam. But they aren't the US or the UK, they are a part of this middle east and it most likely come back to bite them in the ass.

I dont doubt he would turn on his own people, and the Turkish role in Syria is not endearing themselves to their wish to join the EU. On Syria there are more and more people here wanting to go off and fight. The lads wanting to go fall basically into 3 categories. Wannabe heroes, who as soon as they get there have their pics on facebook, complete with kaleshnikov, jihadists, and people who genuinely want to help on humanitarian grounds.

The uk govt has appealed to muslim mothers here to take away their sons passports !