Spike

9 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Is this true ?

I got banned  for saying exactly what I'm saying here - stating Home Office and FBI data. Some fms defended me but a few others were as  intolerant as Vesper about anyone who spoke against BLM. Are we really now at the point where extremist propaganda is to be believed over actual facts which have been produced in the House of Commons by the Home Secretary, which prove those people are lying?  

Look at what I've said over and over and i challenge you to point out one comment, just one, that are anti Black or ethnic minority. Then look at Vespers posts, which have included racist slurs calling black people "Coons" and racist lies  that can very easily be proven to be lies.

21 minutes ago, chippy said:

I got banned  for saying exactly what I'm saying here - stating Home Office and FBI data. Some fms defended me but a few others were as  intolerant as Vesper about anyone who spoke against BLM. Are we really now at the point where extremist propaganda is to be believed over actual facts which have been produced in the House of Commons by the Home Secretary, which prove those people are lying?  

Look at what I've said over and over and i challenge you to point out one comment, just one, that are anti Black or ethnic minority. Then look at Vespers posts, which have included racist slurs calling black people "Coons" and racist lies  that can very easily be proven to be lies.

Shed-end is a cesspool if you ask me, mods there along with their favourites run that shit

If you got banned from Shed End that is positive. They ban there people daily for all the stupid stuff. You may say you dont rate Mount or Frank is horrible manager and you are banned. 

Sometimes I go there like on Red Cafe or Blue Moon just to laugh. It is unbelievable place. I dont agree with 90% of things people write there about Chelsea but if I can I would not ban any of them.

8 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

If you got banned from Shed End that is positive. They ban there people daily for all the stupid stuff. You may say you dont rate Mount or Frank is horrible manager and you are banned. 

Sometimes I go there like on Red Cafe or Blue Moon just to laugh. It is unbelievable place. I dont agree with 90% of things people write there about Chelsea but if I can I would not ban any of them.

Ironically, one of the FM's who ended up defending was a Black FM.

I say ended up defending me, because he too jumped straight down my neck as soon as I posted against BLM. 

After a while though he got where I was coming from and thought I was misguided being a Conservative and following the likes of Ben Shapiro, Officer Tatum and co. rather than being a racist.

I've actually never even voted Conservative. Just the way the left had moved so far (not all of them I might add) has forced me to side with them, as it's done with a huge number of its onetime traditional voters.

21 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Oh yes, I quite enjoy checking out other forums. When your feeling down about Chelsea,  the main Spurs forum is always worth a visit for a quick pick me up. Almost feel sorry for them at times. Love it when they say that no matter how shit we are, we always end up falling upwards, the exact opposite to them. He he.

Arsenal one is actually pretty decent and level headed. Some hate, but not on the scale of other forums..

Liverpooll Red and White Kop is pretty hateful towards us and blames us for so much that is wrong in football, with everyone from RA to our fans being pretty much detested and still using the "Plastic club" slur.

Off the scale Left wing too, to the point where there's even a lot who won't even support the England football team, because they see those who do are nothing more than Brexit viotng little Englanders. Also seen comments  about Christians in a way they'd never speak about followers of other religions.

52 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Shed-end is a cesspool if you ask me, mods there along with their favourites run that shit

Oh yes, there was definitely a group of untouchables there, which was mentioned by numerous FM's on there.

A lot of Chelsea fans just seem to have given up on  forums and use other forms of social media instead.

BLM activist Sasha Johnson in critical condition after gunshot to the head

Shooting in Southwark, London came after numerous death threats, says her Taking the Initiative party

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/may/23/blm-activist-sasha-johnson-in-critical-condition-after-gunshot-to-the-head

Sasha Johnson, co-organiser of the Million People March and Black Lives Matter activist,

The Black Lives Matter activist Sasha Johnson is in a critical condition after sustaining a gunshot wound to her head, her affiliated group, Taking the Initiative party, has announced on social media.

In a statement on the group’s Facebook page, the party said that the incident happened in the early hours of Sunday and followed “numerous death threats”.

The statement said: “It is with great sadness that we inform you that our own Sasha Johnson has sustained a gunshot wound to her head. She is currently hospitalised and in critical condition. The incident happened in the early hours of this morning, following numerous death threats.

“Sasha has always been actively fighting for black people and the injustices that surround the black community, as well as being both a member of BLM and a member of Taking the Initiative Party’s Executive Leadership Committee. Sasha is also a mother of 3 and a strong, powerful voice for our people and our community.”

Johnson was a prominent member of TTIP, which has been described as “Britain’s first Black-led political party”. She rose to prominence after last year’s BLM protests spread around the country, helping to organise marches and addressing crowds.

Johnson worked in activism and community support and achieved a first-class degree in social care at Oxford Brookes University.

On 5/24/2021 at 1:11 AM, Vesper said:

BLM activist Sasha Johnson in critical condition after gunshot to the head

Shooting in Southwark, London came after numerous death threats, says her Taking the Initiative party

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/may/23/blm-activist-sasha-johnson-in-critical-condition-after-gunshot-to-the-head

Sasha Johnson, co-organiser of the Million People March and Black Lives Matter activist,

The Black Lives Matter activist Sasha Johnson is in a critical condition after sustaining a gunshot wound to her head, her affiliated group, Taking the Initiative party, has announced on social media.

In a statement on the group’s Facebook page, the party said that the incident happened in the early hours of Sunday and followed “numerous death threats”.

The statement said: “It is with great sadness that we inform you that our own Sasha Johnson has sustained a gunshot wound to her head. She is currently hospitalised and in critical condition. The incident happened in the early hours of this morning, following numerous death threats.

“Sasha has always been actively fighting for black people and the injustices that surround the black community, as well as being both a member of BLM and a member of Taking the Initiative Party’s Executive Leadership Committee. Sasha is also a mother of 3 and a strong, powerful voice for our people and our community.”

Johnson was a prominent member of TTIP, which has been described as “Britain’s first Black-led political party”. She rose to prominence after last year’s BLM protests spread around the country, helping to organise marches and addressing crowds.

Johnson worked in activism and community support and achieved a first-class degree in social care at Oxford Brookes University.

Friendly fire 

Edited by Patrick Bamford

12 minutes ago, Patrick Bamford said:

Friendly fire 

Don't hold your breath waiting for BLM to protest about this. 

I've seen some of these ex gang members talk about their time in these gangs and how some people are stabbed or shot dead fo as little as  being "disrespectful" to another gang member.

Furthermore, this woman is part of a Militia.group who see themselves as a British version of the Black Panthers. 

Again, zero sympathy from me for those get involved in these gangs and extremist political groups.

1 hour ago, Patrick Bamford said:

At least five "sorrys" in that statement 🤡

Plays action hero in movies, spineless coward in real life. This is Hollywood. Bow down to a dictatorship.

They are all bastards, spineless to the core. Masquerading as heroes, toothless worms is what they are.

2 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

They are all bastards, spineless to the core. Masquerading as heroes, toothless worms is what they are.

True, but he's just one individual though with little power or influence.  The NBA and its players  are the worst for this. In your face activism but complete silence on China  simply because they make a lot of money from China. Their morals can be bought...yuck!!!

The worst individual sporting hypocrite has to be former England Cricket Captain, Mike Gatting. 

Those old enough might remember he captained a rebel tour to South Africa during the sporting and cultural boycott. Now, even though I fully supported the boycott, I still think Gatting and co had the right to go there and play and therefor be banned from playing for England as well. However, what was really unbelievable was some years later he called for a sporting boycott of Zimbabwe. 

As disgustingly hypocritical as Gatting was, England should indeed have boycotted mad  Mugabe's country.

Boris Johnson gave plans for the controversial European Super League the go-ahead before then reversed the position amid a backlash, government inside sources have claimed. 

The Prime Minister's chief of staff, Dan Rosenfield, told him about the idea following a Downing Street meeting with Manchester United chair Ed Woodward, but Johnson backtracked when he realised it was unpopular. 

Johnson is not a football fan,  so being the good old capitalist that he is, he probably just thought the SL looked like a good financial move for the clubs. So. being the populist that he is, he sided with the people once he found out what they wanted. Johnson says and does a lot of dumb things, but despite all that people vote for him in huge numbers  because they see he tries to do what's best for the country as a whole. He's an old school,  Harold Macmillan,  One Nation Tory.

Exact opposite of someone like Thatcher, who had very strong principles (Tony Benn admired her for that) and stuck by them no matter if the public liked them or not.

On another note and another reason why Labour are becoming irrelevant.

The other day, Lammy tried to have a go the Tories for not backing the Labour Party plan to push legislation through that will END. violence against girls and women.

All very worthy, but yet again they seperate one group/side from another. If they have a plan, then why not simply put forward one which ends violence towards everyone?  They really do not have any idea why they keep being crushed in elections.

In practice though, it's completely  impossible to  end violence through legislation. Just as it would be to end everyother bad thing that people do to others.