Spike

3 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Is it true many democrats have resigned cuz of the vote fraud? They talked about it in the news here earlier.

no, it's not true. lol

There is no widespread fraud. I wouldn't call your "news source" news.

If you  are really that averse to checking the news on reputable sources, like the NYT, and need to hear from a far-right source, you could at least use https://wsj.com/ .

19 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

no, it's not true. lol

There is no widespread fraud. I wouldn't call your "news source" news.

If you  are really that averse to checking the news on reputable sources, like the NYT, and need to hear from a far-right source, you could at least use https://wsj.com/ .

No my friend I dont give 2 fucks about news channels, if they dont have anyhing to report they make one up, all owned by few corporations. I was in the gym and saw it briefly on the tele hanging on the wall....no sound etc.

1 hour ago, Atomiswave said:

No my friend I dont give 2 fucks about news channels, if they dont have anyhing to report they make one up, all owned by few corporations. I was in the gym and saw it briefly on the tele hanging on the wall....no sound etc.

Proper news double check the stories before they publish - they have a reputation. Tabloids and opinions dressed as news (in social media) don't worry about reputation for obvious reasons.

We don't trust footballing news from tabloid sources - same applies here.

Personally I consider the unvetted opinion, that is dressed as news the biggest problem at this time. Social media esp is playing a part that nobody in their right mind would want them to.

He just lost Arizona too... so according to trump himself, that's a landslide. :)

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I'm interested to hear what alleged evidence they have. 

Trump and the RW shit machine scream fraud fraud! There is none on any remotely widespread basis other than the fraud THEY themselves did.

For proof that my statement is true, all one needs to do is go look at the actual court cases now ongoing.

Federal judges are not some slack-jawed inbred all juiced up running around his deepfried MAGAt world with a shotgun screaming soooshullleeezed COMMMMIEEE darkieeees be taking over Murica!!! FREEEDUMB!!!

You lie to them (the judges) you can go to prison. In every case when pressed so far, Rump's lawyers, when asked for specific cases of widespread fraud have said we have none.

47 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

Proper news double check the stories before they publish - they have a reputation. Tabloids and opinions dressed as news (in social media) don't worry about reputation for obvious reasons.

We don't trust footballing news from tabloid sources - same applies here.

Personally I consider the unvetted opinion, that is dressed as news the biggest problem at this time. Social media esp is playing a part that nobody in their right mind would want them to.

He just lost Arizona too... so according to trump himself, that's a landslide. :)

Fuck Trump and fuck Biden, both cunts. Yeah social media is a cluster fuck for sure.

21 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Fuck Trump and fuck Biden, both cunts. Yeah social media is a cluster fuck for sure.

Yeah don't think Biden has actual "fans" tbf, but I'd not consider them equivalent: one is a lawless conman, while the other is a by-the-book establishment (and 'ed) politician.

Trump's loss, esp considering that GOP did well in senate and house, was IMO a clear rebuttal to trump. That must have stung for a guy who is pure ego.

2 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Donald Junior is favourite to stand in 2024.  Like Damien 666 in Omen 2

hmm the guy is not very popular actually. He and his girlfriend (Guilfoyle Fox News bimbo) made a few appearances, and apparently did not provide any help in the campaign.

Despite all his issues, you know being an egomaniac conman, Trump is the popular one.

13 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

hmm the guy is not very popular actually. He and his girlfriend (Guilfoyle Fox News bimbo) made a few appearances, and apparently did not provide any help in the campaign.

Despite all his issues, you known being an egomaniac conman, Trump is the popular one.

I prefer Jared Kushner, who has done phenomenal work in the middle east with peace for Israel and the Arab countries. 

Wish he would run for president then junior. 

2 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I'm interested to hear what alleged evidence they have. 

I wouldn't be surprised if their main evidence was a screenshot of Trump's tweets, "if the president says so then it must be true". It's most likely an act for the 72M people who voted for him, of whom an unsettlingly large percent believe any conspiracy theory thrown at them. It doesn't matter how many reputable sources contradict them, they don't believe it anyway, because it's the "deep state" and dumb shit like that that control everything. Main thing for Trump is not to confirm himself as a loser to those people, but as someone who was cheated by the people his voters hate, creating further hatred and division. Trump may be going out the door, but he has exposed the huge influence media propaganda has on the supposedly educated and not-so-easily-fooled western people and it worries me. They prey on the weak-minded lacking critical thinking and it's frightening to see just how many of such people are there. It's not just the US, it's been happening around Europe as well. Hell, even over here in small Estonia we have a nutjob RW party in the government, who surged in popularity right after Trump's successful election in 2017, after which they copied his rhetoric... 5 years ago nobody would have believed that they'd ever be anything more than a laughing stock in Estonian politics. Our interior minister from that party had to resign a few days ago, because he echoed Trump's propaganda in local media about rigged US elections and how Biden and his son are corrupt crooks. Otherwise I wouldn't be so worried, but the fact that such people are allowed to represent me and make decisions that affect peoples' lives, is sickening.

21 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

Despite all his issues, you known being an egomaniac conman, Trump is the popular one.

Thing is look back to when Trump senior was standing for nomination, no thought he had a cat in hells chance - come 2024 it could be Harris v Trump jnr. Corporate media would love it. The US would be even more divided. Scary thought....

9 minutes ago, Fernando said:

prefer Jared Kushner, who has done phenomenal work in the middle east with peace for Israel and the Arab countries.

I prefer Jared Kushner, who has done phenomenal work in the middle east with peace for Israel and the rich oil producing western controlled Arab countries.

Fixed it for you....:)

2 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Thing is look back to when Trump senior was standing for nomination, no thought he had a cat in hells chance - come 2024 it could be Harris v Trump jnr. Corporate media would love it. The US would be even more divided. Scary thought....

That's the route the country is headed. Regardless of which political party wins the next future elections. 

2 hours ago, Fernando said:

I prefer Jared Kushner, who has done phenomenal work in the middle east with peace for Israel and the Arab countries. 

Wish he would run for president then junior. 

While I agree that he is one of the few guys there who isn't an idiot, he also played too much family business using his role and position like @Fulham Broadway stated above. The nepotism in the trump government is unacceptable to me.

While apparently he did some good things in the Middle East (politico.com has an article on that), via money deals or not, he also shouldn't be in the gov to begin with. He did not have the qualifications for his position and role. He also invited friends to work with him who are even less qualified.

Personally I think it's a moot point, because he does not seem good enough at speaking to the public or the news. It's the least important quality, and yet what people consider the most important (for a president).

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Donald Junior is favourite to stand in 2024.  Like Damien 666 in Omen 2

I think his conman daddy will still make a 2024 run, if he avoids prison (NY AG James is going to try and lower the boom on him, plus there will be Federal charges unless Rump resigns and has Pence blanket pardon him in terms if the Feds, or maybe Trump will try and self-pardon, which is probably not Constitutional.)