Spike

There are 5 states in play left, NV, AZ, PA, GA, and NC (barely, Trump probably wins that), Biden is on track to win PA by over 100,000 votes. That puts him at 273 Electoral Votes (270 needed to win) and he wins the Presidency, no matter what happens in the other 4 states.

I'm really intrigued to see what commences after this. It's now basically confirmed Biden will win, but there are quite a few question marks over the validity of the mail-in ballots. No doubt Trump and his billions will be hiring the best attorney's in the world. 

Will Biden secure his seat as president, or will Trump not go down without a fight? Find out next time on the dramatic season finale of Dragon Ball Z the year 2020. 

Pennsylvania GOP Sen. Pat Toomey to NBC:

"I saw the president's speech last night. It was very hard to watch. The president's allegations of large-scale fraud and theft of the election are just not substantiated. I'm not aware of any significant wrongdoing here."

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I'm really intrigued to see what commences after this. It's now basically confirmed Biden will win, but there are quite a few question marks over the validity of the mail-in ballots. No doubt Trump and his billions will be hiring the best attorney's in the world. 

Will Biden secure his seat as president, or will Trump not go down without a fight? Find out next time on the dramatic season finale of Dragon Ball Z the year 2020. 

Yeah those mail in ballots are definitely weird to me. 

I would definitely like to see some information about that. 

2 hours ago, Fernando said:

Yeah those mail in ballots are definitely weird to me. 

I would definitely like to see some information about that. 

what's the problem with mail in ballots? they have always been there.

Trump is just full of shit trying to raise doubts about the legitimacy of voting by mail to steal the election. 0% truth in that. Trump lost the election fair and square and his efforts to fight against the inevitability of his demise are so far pretty pathetic

36 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

what's the problem with mail in ballots? they have always been there.

Trump is just full of shit trying to raise doubts about the legitimacy of voting by mail to steal the election. 0% truth in that. Trump lost the election fair and square and his efforts to fight against the inevitability of his demise are so far pretty pathetic

^^ this!
folks seem to be buying the lies from trump.... despite the complete lack of any evidence. There is nothing weird about mail in ballots (some of which were actually in drop boxes) esp in the middle of a pandemic.

They are actually more secure than in-person because there is a paper trail with signature! 

Consider that that's how a lot of military folks vote and some states have been doing that for decades (e.g. CO).

The accuser needs to provide proof. That's how things work.

Whiner in chief.