Spike

3 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Biden is very weird with women and young girls.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

But now he forgets why. 

America is polarized - Bonespur Pervert Versus Dementia Groper. Like some fucked up WWF 

36 minutes ago, Vesper said:

no, human, life does not begin at conception

that is outdated religious dogma that I can instantly disprove with simple logic

and it doesn't carry the weight of law

now stay out of our fucking uteruses

our bodies, our goddamn choice

fuck if I will sit here and take this misogynistic bullshit

So again your morality does not makes sense. You okay for mass murder of baby in the womb but sad for kids separated from their family in the boarder? 

I don't understand that morality. 

Biden clinched Michigan, only 6 votes needed for 270... All eyes on Nevada (exactly 6 electoral votes, Biden has a very slim lead). Doesn't matter what Trump does in Pennsylvania, if Biden wins Nevada, it's over.

11 hours ago, Fernando said:

So again your morality does not makes sense. You okay for mass murder of baby in the womb but sad for kids separated from their family in the boarder? 

I don't understand that morality. 

it is NOT murder unless it meets the definition and requirement of murder

murder means the deliberate taking a human life

what makes a human 'human'?  sentience

the capacity to feel, perceive, or experience subjectively.

Cogito, ergo sum

what gives humans sentience?

alpha beta brain waves and neural sustainability

when do alpha beta brain waves start and neural sustainability occur?

around 23 weeks into pregnancy

therefore

up until alpha beta brain waves and neural sustainability are present (this is easily measured with an electroencephalogram ie. an EEG) 

it is NOT murder as it is not human, as it lacks the requisite components of humanity

after that, yes, an abortion is actual murder (as it meets the full definition of murder), and I only condone it if it is necessary to save the life or health of the mother

simple, cut and dried, scientific, logical

now, in regards to it being a potential human life

potentiality NEVER equals reality

I am potentially the Prime Minister of the UK, as are tens of millions of others

BUT

until we actually achieve the office, we are not granted the rights, privileges and power that come with it

and, finally to put the 'girl in a coma' argument to rest

(ie. a girl in a coma can have no sentient brain activity, but she possibly can come back to consciousness and thus will have sentience)

a foetus before 23 weeks or so NEVER was a human at one point in time, unlike the girl in the coma, and thus has no a priori (or, if you will, pre-existing), claims to humanity

the end

done

dusted

now

STAY OUT OF OUR FUCKING WOMBS UNLESS WE INVITE YOU

The really mad thing is if Biden wins, Trump still stays in power for another 11 weeks.

With those 11 weeks he still has Executive powers. So he could press the red button and start a war, but one thing he can and most likely will do is pardon himself....

2 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

The really mad thing is if Biden wins, Trump still stays in power for another 11 weeks.

With those 11 weeks he still has Executive powers. So he could press the red button and start a war, but one thing he can and most likely will do is pardon himself....

it is terrifying isn't it!

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/11/01/fact-check-trump-not-first-president-since-eisenhower-without-new-war/6086636002/

Fact check: Trump joins Carter, Ford and Nixon among presidents without a new war

I think Biden is much more dangerous for World peace than Trump. This is most positive thing about Donald.

All the hubble and bubble concerning this election is the absence of the swingometer.
This gives a true picture of what's happening during the counting process.
They used to display the swing parameter, now it's gone in our elections too in Greece.

Suppose I open the first ballot box and it's 150 ballots, 100 for Biden 50 for Trump .
I have to announce Biden 75%, Trump 25%.
This may look unrealistic but it's what I counted.
The other thing to do is look at the results of the same election centre in 2016.
Maybe it was Hillary 90, Trump 60.
Suppose the result of 2016 was 49-49. 
This suggests Biden = (100/90) x 49 = 53.6% and (new) Trump = 100 - 53.6 = 44.4%.
More realistic.
The counting process continues and both figures are displayed as it proceeds (total count and projection).

Both numbers converge to the actual new final result but the projection has significantly
lower statistical variance. In other words we know what's happening.
But for some reason the swingometer is gone

1) Biden is ahead in enough places to win the Presidency.

2) Trump wants to count all the votes in those states to see if he can catch up.

3) In GA and PA, where he is currently ahead, he wants to stop counting.

4) Donald Trump only wants to count Donald Trump votes.

In a tweet directed at the president, Richard W. Painter, a White House ethics lawyer in the George W. Bush administration, said:

“'In a representative democracy we don’t just vote. We also count the votes. And that includes the last few million of them.”

In today's USPS hearing on ballot delays & inspection, Judge Sullivan is hot out of the gate on the issue of the USPS's : “In no uncertain terms, I”m not pleased about these 11th hour development last night and someone might have a price to pay.”

2 hours ago, 11Drogba said:

In today's USPS hearing on ballot delays & inspection, Judge Sullivan is hot out of the gate on the issue of the USPS's : “In no uncertain terms, I”m not pleased about these 11th hour development last night and someone might have a price to pay.”

I used to frequent a betting shop for the horse races.
There was a fat guy there with a less than elementary understanding of the horses and he passed the hours talking nonsense.
One day I offered those lads a small pick-4 system and they refused. In the end it won 250 quid at a small cost - 9 quid.
None of us had much money really to afford the full price.
Then I said "what fools you were - you rejected my plan" and the stupid fatman went berserkers at this.
That's exactly what Trump looks like.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/11/01/fact-check-trump-not-first-president-since-eisenhower-without-new-war/6086636002/

Fact check: Trump joins Carter, Ford and Nixon among presidents without a new war

I think Biden is much more dangerous for World peace than Trump. This is most positive thing about Donald.
I think that is the most important stat for the whole world. Trump does not get enough credit for not killing other nations population. Obama and Bush were absolute disasters

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Other than foreign policy, Biden will have no real control if Republicans remain control of the senate. Also doesn't bold well for the future of the Democratic party if the race is this close against someone as unlikeable as Donald Trump. Imagine a Republican who's actually well respected and runs in 2024. 

Trump gracious in defeat it seems :lol: