Spike

Der Spiegel Opts for Cosmic Trump Cover

http://www.adweek.com/fishbowlny/der-spiegel-donald-trump-edel-rodriguez/390233

A German Magazine Company - DER SPIEGEL

THE ILLUMINATI HAVE GIVEN US ANOTHER SUBLIMINAL END TIME MESSAGE BEFORE THEY START WORLD WAR 3 AND THE END OF THE WORLD.

DerSpiegel_11_11_2016_Cover.jpg

GERMAN - DAS ENDE DER WELD - ENGLISH - THE END OF THE WORLD - GERMAN MAGAZINE COVER - DONALD TRUMP FACE TOWARDS EARTH - ILLUMINATI SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE.png

the WIE WIR SIE KENNEN - means end of the world as we know it or they know it is the end of the things we know it.

2 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Its actually a talk many black parents have with their kids down here. I live in a black-ish city and even the teachers would give kids the talk.

I live in Atlanta (second blackest city in America), I've literally never encountered a black person that feared for their lives or the lives of their family because of the police. I've had many black people tell me they've been profiled by the police, or been pulled over by the police because they were black, but never an actual issue with police. Not saying it doesn't happen.

That image is total nonsense and perpetuates the myth of the scary white police officer killing blacks for no reason. Yes people do get killed but not because they are black it is because police are fucking insane in this country. A few weeks of training, no mental illness checks, no trigger discipline and a concept of 'my safety over others' so they pull the trigger almost always over other option. To top it off most of these shooting happen in shitty areas with high crime and gangs, making the police even more trigger happy and on edge. I don't sympathise with the police because it's their job to be out in the danger zones but most of them don't give a shit about what colour someone is and just want to get home safe at the end of the day, because that is unfortunately what they are taught to do.

Police shoot everyone and unfortunately they shoot black men at a higher rate because of the reality that black men kill each-other at a higher rate. I'd like to see how any of us would handle working the beat in a shit hole like Inglelood or Lyons in Chicago. I'd be sweating bullets all day because I know for a fact around any corner could be a crime scene. I'll tell you a black guy in East St Louis will have a higher chance of death than a black guy in Beverly Hills, it isn't just race, it's location.

15 minutes ago, Spike said:

I live in Atlanta (second blackest city in America), I've literally never encountered a black person that feared for their lives or the lives of their family because of the police. I've had many black people tell me they've been profiled by the police, or been pulled over by the police because they were black, but never an actual issue with police. Not saying it doesn't happen.

That image is total nonsense and perpetuates the myth of the scary white police officer killing blacks for no reason. Yes people do get killed but not because they are black it is because police are fucking insane in this country. A few weeks of training, no mental illness checks, no trigger discipline and a concept of 'my safety over others' so they pull the trigger almost always over other option. To top it off most of these shooting happen in shitty areas with high crime and gangs, making the police even more trigger happy and on edge. I don't sympathise with the police because it's their job to be out in the danger zones but most of them don't give a shit about what colour someone is and just want to get home safe at the end of the day, because that is unfortunately what they are taught to do.

Police shoot everyone and unfortunately they shoot black men at a higher rate because of the reality that black men kill each-other at a higher rate. I'd like to see how any of us would handle working the beat in a shit hole like Inglelood or Lyons in Chicago. I'd be sweating bullets all day because I know for a fact around any corner could be a crime scene. I'll tell you a black guy in East St Louis will have a higher chance of death than a black guy in Beverly Hills, it isn't just race, it's location.

We're neighbors, and I've met plenty of African Americans who have feared for their lives in this city. You are right the police are insane, and the narrative that black people are criminal prone plays a big role in the interactions. My mom used to work near the Dome(Vine City) and the black crime was an issue, and cops would come near the part of town in a different mindset than they would elsewhere, and it would cause EVERYBODY to fear for their lives.

Cops are on edge when they come to black areas, so its only natural for parents(and teachers) to have this conversation with them. I've seen the conversation happen with my own eyes so it definitely is a reality.

35 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

We're neighbors, and I've met plenty of African Americans who have feared for their lives in this city. You are right the police are insane, and the narrative that black people are criminal prone plays a big role in the interactions. My mom used to work near the Dome(Vine City) and the black crime was an issue, and cops would come near the part of town in a different mindset than they would elsewhere, and it would cause EVERYBODY to fear for their lives.

Cops are on edge when they come to black areas, so its only natural for parents(and teachers) to have this conversation with them. I've seen the conversation happen with my own eyes so it definitely is a reality.

Oh, I don't don't disagree with you, I just don't like the actual image, not the text. Rather than portray a reality that most people, particularly people in poor crime ridden areas shouldn't be cautious and respectful of the police, it portrays that the average upper-middle class black family should fear white police. If you look at the picture, they are dressed well, have nice furniture, not exactly the socio-economic class of black people that are getting shot in record numbers. The man that dresses and speaks like a hood rat has much, much more to fear than a man of the look and behaviour of someone like Will Smith.

There are so many, many intertwining reasons this is happening and I think it's nearsighted to merely label it as 'institutionalised racism' (which I think is non-existent in today's society, apart from outliers like the Broadway show 'Hamilton' refusing white auditions).

There are many scenarios for the end of the world.
Attack by flying saucers is one.
Our predators have a probability distribution.
I believe a series of dictatorships is the closest one. In every country there is a lunatic, with his own particular type of brain damage.
In the end we have to live in the mountains-caves and we die one by one.

17 hours ago, KevinAshburner said:

Der Spiegel Opts for Cosmic Trump Cover

http://www.adweek.com/fishbowlny/der-spiegel-donald-trump-edel-rodriguez/390233

A German Magazine Company - DER SPIEGEL

THE ILLUMINATI HAVE GIVEN US ANOTHER SUBLIMINAL END TIME MESSAGE BEFORE THEY START WORLD WAR 3 AND THE END OF THE WORLD.

DerSpiegel_11_11_2016_Cover.jpg

GERMAN - DAS ENDE DER WELD - ENGLISH - THE END OF THE WORLD - GERMAN MAGAZINE COVER - DONALD TRUMP FACE TOWARDS EARTH - ILLUMINATI SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE.png

the WIE WIR SIE KENNEN - means end of the world as we know it or they know it is the end of the things we know it.

Hehe this is interesting. I been listening to people who talk about Prophecy. Of course there's the famous nostradamus. 

There's this video I have of this guy that had a dream in 1980 and he told it in a conference in 2000. Looking back 16 years into that it seems like his dream might be true. 

Watch here if you cared to see. It's a long one, but really good. 

11 hours ago, Spike said:

Oh, I don't don't disagree with you, I just don't like the actual image, not the text. Rather than portray a reality that most people, particularly people in poor crime ridden areas shouldn't be cautious and respectful of the police, it portrays that the average upper-middle class black family should fear white police. If you look at the picture, they are dressed well, have nice furniture, not exactly the socio-economic class of black people that are getting shot in record numbers. The man that dresses and speaks like a hood rat has much, much more to fear than a man of the look and behaviour of someone like Will Smith.

There are so many, many intertwining reasons this is happening and I think it's nearsighted to merely label it as 'institutionalised racism' (which I think is non-existent in today's society, apart from outliers like the Broadway show 'Hamilton' refusing white auditions).

Upper middle class black people are not exempt from racism, or the reality of their image, in dealing with cops though. I remember of obama speaking of an older woman running off an elevator when he got on it as a kid in Hawaii, and he was the grandson of a Bank executive going to the best private school in all of Hawaii. The stereotype of African Americans as criminals doesnt disappear when they have wealth,status(as shown when he injected himself in the John Louis Gates situation a couple of years ago), or even popularity. I do agree that this specific group isnt the main one living in areas where cops are everywhere behaving in crazy fashion, but does the average cop seeing a young black male automatically know his socioeconomic background? All the kids these days dress alike from what I can tell.

Institutionalized racism is in every part of American society today, and I can only concede that it is too ingrained to ever realistically be removed. Everything from me, and your wife, having to score standard deviations higher on standardized tests to get into the same schools other Americans get into with scholarships, to the Bamboo ceiling in Silicon Valley and other businesses which magically are over-represented by Asians in every facet outside of leadership(A Bamboo Ceiling Keeps Asian-American Executives From Advancing), to even one of the biggest Asian stories being completely whitewashed when brought to American cinemas.

This trailer came out last week:

Scarlett Johansson is playing a character named Motoko Kusanagi:lol: It borders on absurd really, even in a world where robots are running around carrying out assassinations. Bias in media hiring are ever present. The only difference is Hamilton tackily put it out there for the world to see. It doesnt look good when it explicitly says: "Only this race need apply", but it is the status quo when its said "Well obviously this race cant sell"

1 hour ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Upper middle class black people are not exempt from racism, or the reality of their image, in dealing with cops though. I remember of obama speaking of an older woman running off an elevator when he got on it as a kid in Hawaii, and he was the grandson of a Bank executive going to the best private school in all of Hawaii. The stereotype of African Americans as criminals doesnt disappear when they have wealth,status(as shown when he injected himself in the John Louis Gates situation a couple of years ago), or even popularity. I do agree that this specific group isnt the main one living in areas where cops are everywhere behaving in crazy fashion, but does the average cop seeing a young black male automatically know his socioeconomic background? All the kids these days dress alike from what I can tell.

Institutionalized racism is in every part of American society today, and I can only concede that it is too ingrained to ever realistically be removed. Everything from me, and your wife, having to score standard deviations higher on standardized tests to get into the same schools other Americans get into with scholarships, to the Bamboo ceiling in Silicon Valley and other businesses which magically are over-represented by Asians in every facet outside of leadership(A Bamboo Ceiling Keeps Asian-American Executives From Advancing), to even one of the biggest Asian stories being completely whitewashed when brought to American cinemas.

This trailer came out last week:

Scarlett Johansson is playing a character named Motoko Kusanagi:lol: It borders on absurd really, even in a world where robots are running around carrying out assassinations. Bias in media hiring are ever present. The only difference is Hamilton tackily put it out there for the world to see. It doesnt look good when it explicitly says: "Only this race need apply", but it is the status quo when its said "Well obviously this race cant sell"

we get it the other way round over here. Black women playing the part of medieval french queens in bbc dramas.  and then you had that ancient egyptian movie played by famous white actors. all pretty dumb

33 minutes ago, lucio said:

we get it the other way round over here. Black women playing the part of medieval french queens in bbc dramas.  and then you had that ancient egyptian movie played by famous white actors. all pretty dumb

The major difference is the vast majority of BBC dramas star white Actors in starring roles.

The very few Asian lead roles are almost exclusive recast with white actors, and then Asians are used a backdrop characters to feel up space like they are part of the scenery. So while such Changing as you will see in "Ethnic" classics or a hamilton are more of a novelty, the systemic removal of Asians from lead roles in western roles are the norm and accepted.  In all honesty the only, normal, Asian-American male I can think of as a character on American TV/media is Glenn from the walking dead.  Much less Asian-American heroes:lol:

On 11/22/2016 at 8:39 AM, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Nazis descend on Washington DC to celebrate a trump presidency:

Absolute nutters. Funny thing is something like this would never be allowed in Germany, but we can have Nazis in our capital steering up hate. They don't even hide it anymore. Alt-Right is pretty much just a rebranding of Rockwell's Nazi party.

The face of people we will have to do battle with, to save the union.

Cxl-W0RWIAAEUgy.jpg

I was watching this video on bible Prophecy and politics. 

The presenter seems to not agreed with Hillary. This was before the election, so I was wondering if what he is saying about Hilary is true. 

Check it out:

1 hour ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

The major difference is the vast majority of BBC dramas star white Actors in starring roles.

The very few Asian lead roles are almost exclusive recast with white actors, and then Asians are used a backdrop characters to feel up space like they are part of the scenery. So while such Changing as you will see in "Ethnic" classics or a hamilton are more of a novelty, the systemic removal of Asians from lead roles in western roles are the norm and accepted.  In all honesty the only, normal, Asian-American male I can think of as a character on American TV/media is Glenn from the walking dead.  Much less Asian-American heroes:lol:

What do you think about the Japanese cartoons, where they portray themselves as looking european half the time? I've never understood it, considering how proud and coservative Japan is supposed to be

1 hour ago, lucio said:

What do you think about the Japanese cartoons, where they portray themselves as looking european half the time? I've never understood it, considering how proud and coservative Japan is supposed to be

That isn't true. The thing about anime is that people project their own ethnicity onto the characters. Most Japanese viewers will state that Goku is Japanese, while most Westerners will say he is white.

@Sir Mikel OBE I consider institutionalised racism to be laws (not private entities) that target people of specific races. The last I checked Jim Crow was done. I don't really consider things like Hamilton or the Ghost in the Shell incident sincere institutionalised racism (Mitsurugi is a human that has had her brain placed into a machine, she can look whatever ethnicity necessary, literally anyone who has watched the anime would know this, proving that the people outraged by it don't actually care) .

If you can find me a federal, state or local law that targets people of a particular race, then I'll conceded that institutionalised racism exists.