Spike

1 hour ago, lucio said:

At least 25 were killed yesterday in Cairo, terror attack at cathedral.

161211070219-01-egypt-church-bombing-121

Some violent pigs attacked Christians who were peacefully worshipping in church for no reason..... The amount of barbaric people in this 21st century is unreal 

1 hour ago, kellzfresh said:

Some violent pigs attacked Christians who were peacefully worshipping in church for no reason..... The amount of barbaric people in this 21st century is unreal 

probably calculated, not just random.  it was an important festival yesterday

Good video about the recent developments in the middle east. 

Just like me he believes in prophecy, however he brings a lot of news and video then any other teacher I heard. 

He was showing a video about ISIS in which they used a drone to record their suicide bombings.....

Palmyra: 'Chemical gas attack' hits IS-held Syrian area

Dozens of people have been killed in air strikes and a suspected gas attack near the Syrian city of Palmyra, monitoring groups say.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-38295309

On 12/12/2016 at 11:58 AM, Fulham Broadway said:

Ah yes just reading up on it now.

Islamic 'scholars' have tried to keep the ridiculous laws including rape being legal in marriage and 'honor' killings

As far as domestic violence, the law offers no protection to women.

"If a woman in Lebanon is beaten or humiliated at home, there is nothing she can legally do about it,"

"The husband has to break her neck, arm or leg, for her to be able to claim injury or damage, as you would for any car accident,"

Many women who do turn to the police become the object of ridicule by officers who pat them on the cheek and suggest they deal with their problems "at home".

Rana Moussaoui -Sociologist

That's all unfortunately true but not necessarily for everyone.

In Lebanon, laws are written (often intentionally) open to interpretations. So, how the law sees you depends on how much money and power you got.

If you're rich/upper middle class or hold a high ranking position in on of the ruling parties you get protection from the state for all your rights. Or as the privileged pricks put it, you're basically living in the "Switzerland of the east".

But if you're poor, or even worse a Syrian refugee or an African migrant worker, your rights can be discarded at every turn. This is true for domestic violence, homosexuality or even basic rights such as shelter and education.

9 hours ago, CHOULO19 said:

By the way @Fulham Broadway did you hear about the Tunisian inventor who was assassinated by the mossad in Tunisia 3 days ago? I tried googling it and it doesn't seem to have been reported at all in western media. 

Same -just Jerusalem online http://www.jerusalemonline.com/news/middle-east/israel-and-the-middle-east/hamas-israel-killed-tunisian-engineer-25380 or Israel Today.

Nothing on BBC, Sky, or even Huffington. 

Just imagining how Western media would have it saturated had an Israeli inventor been assassinated by a Tunisian. Blimey it's almost enough to make you believe the conspiracy theories about who controls the media ....:D

10 hours ago, CHOULO19 said:

By the way @Fulham Broadway did you hear about the Tunisian inventor who was assassinated by the mossad in Tunisia 3 days ago? I tried googling it and it doesn't seem to have been reported at all in western media. 

Ah they must have read our posts

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-38354958

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Same -just Jerusalem online http://www.jerusalemonline.com/news/middle-east/israel-and-the-middle-east/hamas-israel-killed-tunisian-engineer-25380 or Israel Today.

Nothing on BBC, Sky, or even Huffington. 

Just imagining how Western media would have it saturated had an Israeli inventor been assassinated by a Tunisian. Blimey it's almost enough to make you believe the conspiracy theories about who controls the media ....:D

You mean a concentrated private power that has interest in the weapons industry and the military complex that is naturally allied with settler-colonialism? :D

58 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

You mean a concentrated private power that has interest in the weapons industry and the military complex that is naturally allied with settler-colonialism? :D

Yeah think that's them, mainly billionaires with vested interests,  think they call themselves the 'free press' or something :P

17 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Berlin Christmas market attack suspect is a refugee, security sources say

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/20/europe/berlin-christmas-market-truck/

When I saw this truck killing like the one in France I shed a tear. I was afraid that this type of random killing style could become a norm and it's evident now. Why will they do this to people who have invited them into their countries freely, even without going through the formal process?? Why does ISIS hateful Islamic message resonate among a lot of Muslims?? Why do they think violence is the answer to their problems??? (Russian ambassador to Turkey has also been assassinated in Turkey :doh:

Just like that some Christians and atheists Germans peacefully enjoying their traditional Christmas period have been murdered. I just hope that the families hold on strong to their traditional Christmas beliefs and can move on from this tragedy. 

Just now, kellzfresh said:

When I saw this truck killing like the one in France I shed a tear. I was afraid that this type of random killing style could become a norm and it's evident now. Why will they do this to people who have invited them into their countries freely, even without going through the formal process?? Why does ISIS hateful Islamic message resonate among a lot of Muslims?? Why do they think violence is the answer to their problems??? (Russian ambassador to Turkey has also been assassinated in Turkey :doh:) 

Just like that some Christians and atheists Germans peacefully enjoying their traditional Christmas period have been murdered. I just hope that the families hold on strong to their traditional Christmas beliefs and can move on from this tragedy. 

Don't worry we will blame it on the Jews, like we do for every problem that exist under the sun.....