Spike

Breaking! CA. Govt Insider Leaks – Major Earthquake In California Within Next 60 Days- (Video)

Wednesday, September 7, 2016 3:09

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2016/09/breaking-ca-govt-insider-leaks-major-earthquake-in-california-within-next-60-days-video-2483867.html

URGENT !!! – CA – Govt Insider -We are told of an “impending” quake in California Scientists expect it within 60 days..A large quake. Southern end of San Andreas fault. A scientist named Tom Jordan is expecting something big. New data came up Friday night, and everyone is on high alert. Only Gov folks are getting this, not the public. They seem certain, and they expect 7.1 or bigger,which could be deadly as hell. They will be doing phantom drills on this within weeks.

BREAKING !! CA. GOVT INSIDER LEAKS - MAJOR EARTHQUAKE" In California Within NEXT 60 Days-

3 hours ago, KevinAshburner said:

Breaking! CA. Govt Insider Leaks – Major Earthquake In California Within Next 60 Days- (Video)

Wednesday, September 7, 2016 3:09

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2016/09/breaking-ca-govt-insider-leaks-major-earthquake-in-california-within-next-60-days-video-2483867.html

URGENT !!! – CA – Govt Insider -We are told of an “impending” quake in California Scientists expect it within 60 days..A large quake. Southern end of San Andreas fault. A scientist named Tom Jordan is expecting something big. New data came up Friday night, and everyone is on high alert. Only Gov folks are getting this, not the public. They seem certain, and they expect 7.1 or bigger,which could be deadly as hell. They will be doing phantom drills on this within weeks.

BREAKING !! CA. GOVT INSIDER LEAKS - MAJOR EARTHQUAKE" In California Within NEXT 60 Days-

Its odd isn't it. Being so news hungry, youd think one or several of the Californian news corporations would run with this,unless of course its bullshit.

On 8/25/2016 at 2:41 PM, CHOULO19 said:

Yeah, those violent Iranians clearly just want war and blood. I mean look how close they put their country to all those US military bases... :rolleyes: 

Shame that actual Persians got smashed off the face off the planet with the rise of Islam and those pesky Rashidan Arabs. Zoroastrianism for life, a man should marry his sister.

15 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Cameron resigns as an MP says '' This gives me more time to watch my beloved West Ham sorry Aston Villa''.

Probably going to follow the Blair route of ''I will give a talk on anything you want for £200 000''

Though wouldn't be surprised if Hameron opens a Pig Farm

2 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Probably going to follow the Blair route of ''I will give a talk on anything you want for £200 000''

Though wouldn't be surprised if Hameron opens a Pig Farm

He's left this country in such a state mainly down to ego and recklessness. He gave the country a EU referendum simply because he thought some of his MP's might defect to UKIP a party who he once described as fruitcakes. A party who had one MP and who were a fringe pressure group and though support might have been growing for them it's highly unlikely they would have gained seats. Can't put adequately into words how much I despise Cameron and the Tories so cunts will do.

Cameron was a fool.
If you look at it objectively he could have adopted a neutral position in the referendum, like May did.
Possibly the Americans told him "no, you will campaign for remain" but in any case he was caught with his pants down.
It's impossible though to believe he could n't control even one half of his party.
So how are the numbers made up to create a "leave" majority ?
The only explanation is that the left voted no, by about 10 to 15%.
But we also came to know many left wing "leave" supporters individually.
It was yet another "gift" from the leftists to the ideas of peace, freedom and democracy !

All in all 6 out of 10 "leave" voters are the sort of people whom we describe as extremists by any definition of the word.
The sort of people who under normal circumstances are surveilled by the police with binoculars from rooftops.

Silly Mr Trudeau couldn't be arsed showing up for a 9/11 memorial event, instead decided to take selfies at a beach. Oh, the next day he visited a mosque that segregates women into another room. Seems a little weak from the Prime Minister and self-claimed feminist. 'Oh hey, I sure do love equality, excuse me while I participate in gender segregation!' Come on! The leader of a nation couldn't even be arsed to make a public appearance to commemorate one of the watershed moments of North-American history. 

The man is a joke, he even promoted his cabinet to be 50/50 men and women instead of basing it on meritocracy. 

UN continues to hammer a two state solution as if that is going to bring everlasting peace.... Might settle things for 3 years but in the long run it will not work. 

I mean we are asking for peace but the Muslim does not even allow the Jews to pray in the temple mount. Won't have peace like that. 

EUROPEAN 9/11-STYLE TERROR ATTACK ALERT

(SEP 21, 2016):

CIA Likely Plotting 9/11-Style Terror Attacks in Europe on September 26, 2016,

Possibly Biological and/or Nuclear in Nature

Posted: September 23, 2016 in Breaking News

https://truthernews.wordpress.com/2016/09/23/european-911-style-terror-attack-alert-sep-21-2016-cia-likely-plotting-911-style-terror-attacks-in-europe-on-september-26-2016-possibly-biological-andor-nuclear-in-nature/

Top 9/11-Style Terror Targets:

1. Empire State Building (New York)
One World Trade Center (New York)
Statue of Liberty (New York)
The Pentagon (Washington, D.C.)
Times Square (New York)
United Nations Headquarters (New York)
United States Capitol Building (Washington, D.C.)
Washington Monument (Washington, D.C.)
White House (Washington, D.C.)
10. ‘
MS Anthem of the Seas’ Cruise Ship (New York)

21 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

@Fulham Broadway what election fraud did Corbyn commit to get elected again? The 'left-wing' guardian has been telling me non-stop for months that he's unelectable! :P

'Left wing' Guardian, as in owned by a load of hedge fund managers :D I have never seen corporate media attack an individual as much as Corbyn, probably because the billionaire owners Lord Rothsmere(Daily Fail) etc don't pay any tax in their offshore havens, and Corbyn would make them pay their fair share.

Well Labour are the biggest party in Europe, and his policies rather than the fripperies, the personal attacks that every other politician uses, seems to be getting through to a lot of people

Labour was hacked under Blair, New Labour, which as we know led to him supporting Bushs murderous Middle East adventures- Thatcher when asked what her greatest achievement was, said New Labour

10 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

'Left wing' Guardian, as in owned by a load of hedge fund managers :D I have never seen corporate media attack an individual as much as Corbyn, probably because the billionaire owners Lord Rothsmere(Daily Fail) etc don't pay any tax in their offshore havens, and Corbyn would make them pay their fair share.

Well Labour are the biggest party in Europe, and his policies rather than the fripperies, the personal attacks that every other politician uses, seems to be getting through to a lot of people

Labour was hacked under Blair, New Labour, which as we know led to him supporting Bushs murderous Middle East adventures- Thatcher when asked what her greatest achievement was, said New Labour

Frankly he sometimes gets on my nerves (Corbyn) with how calm he deals with these attacks and how much ground he concedes in some of the issues, but so far it seems to be working. Either that or the population has become so desperate that they would take anyone from outside the establishment and they are are voting for him despite his apparent lack of 'fight'. 

1 hour ago, CHOULO19 said:

Frankly he sometimes gets on my nerves (Corbyn) with how calm he deals with these attacks and how much ground he concedes in some of the issues, but so far it seems to be working. Either that or the population has become so desperate that they would take anyone from outside the establishment and they are are voting for him despite his apparent lack of 'fight'. 

Theres been numerous occasions when he could have stuck the boot in, like when Boris Johnson wrote about black people as 'piccaninies' but he doesn't do personal. Frustrating sometime -btw when the Guardian are going on about him being unelectable, they mean as PM , not Labour leader. Theyre probably right the way all the corporate media portray him as loony. UKs Bernie Sanders

13 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Theres been numerous occasions when he could have stuck the boot in, like when Boris Johnson wrote about black people as 'piccaninies' but he doesn't do personal. Frustrating sometime -btw when the Guardian are going on about him being unelectable, they mean as PM , not Labour leader. Theyre probably right the way all the corporate media portray him as loony. UKs Bernie Sanders

That's a self-fulfilling prophecy, though, isn't it? He's unelectable because they're saying he is, not because of anything to do with his political opinions.

Sanders has been portrayed as far left mainly because of the insanity of US politics around him. Granted England is pretty right as well, but I think Corbyn is actually proper old-school leftist; or at least that is what he seemed like before he became Labour leader. Now he seems to be edging ever closer to the center. Still, no way English media would let him anywhere near PM.