Spike

20 hours ago, Fernando said:

Are guns legal in Germany like in the USA? 

No, as far as I know they have the same weapon-laws like us in Austria. So in order to get access to weapons you first need to pass a psychological test and then you have to take lessons held by professionals to get a license, 

4 hours ago, Beigl said:

No, as far as I know they have the same weapon-laws like us in Austria. So in order to get access to weapons you first need to pass a psychological test and then you have to take lessons held by professionals to get a license, 

So then if this is the case, this is far more stricter then USA. And yet people still find ways to kill other people. 

This is why I never believe all the excuse of the loose weapons law in the US. Banning the guns by themselves will not solve this issue. 

As you seen by this example or even in France where a guy killed people with a truck......

So then if this is the case, this is far more stricter then USA. And yet people still find ways to kill other people. 

This is why I never believe all the excuse of the lose weapons law in the US. Banning the guns by themselves will not solve this issue. 

As you seen by this example or even in France where a guy killed people with a truck......

True, people always find ways to kill each other, but then again stricter weapon rules lower the risks of people getting killed. In western and middle European countries like France, Germany and Austria, which don't have as liberal weapon regulations as in America, are far less shootings (I exclude terrorist attacks), because the average person doesn't own a gun over here to kill his neighbour because of an argument. Not a single week goes by in which you don't hear of deadly shootings in the US and one of the reasons of that is the easy access to guns. In Austria for example it's forbidden to take a loaded gun out on the streets, except you are a member of the police or special agent. Stricter rules don't stop idiots like Breivik or IS terrorists, but they lower the risk of normal people getting into shootings.

As you mentioned banning all guns doesn't solve the problem as a whole, but finding regulations for them can lower the risks of violence on the street.

Conspiracy theorists finally convinced no secret society could possibly be running this mess

illum

CONSPIRACY theorists have finally been convinced there is no secret society running the world because no-one could possibly believe any of this was orchestrated.

Since the dawn of the internet, bedroom-based conspiracy theorists have thought society was controlled by a shadowy ‘Illuminati’ who somehow have the manpower to run everything.

Tom Logan, from Stevenage, said: “If they are running it then someone needs to be sacked.

“Or sacrificed, if that’s what they do.”

Racist, Norman Steele added, “I used to think the Jews were running everything. But they seem pretty organised, so I can’t imagine they’d be behind this mess.”

Professor Henry Brubaker, from the Institute for Studies, added: “When you look at the current state of affairs, it’s pretty clear who is running it.

“Over-privileged, incompetent white motherfuckers''

Too many terror attacks to keep up now

The latest, filmed in a Rouen church as the Islamicists make an 85 year old priest kneel as they then attempt to hack his head off....

In other news Bernie Ecclestones wifes mother kidnapped in Brazil and they want £28m in ransom cash.

His wife is 38 ?? So, again, what attracted you to the  85 year old bad tempered short arsed billionaire ??:D

16 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

To.o many terror attacks to keep up now

The latest, filmed in  a Rouen church as the Islamicists make an 85 year old priest kneel as they then attempt to hack his head off....

I saw on a link that the killer was trying to enter syria before but was stopped and hes just allowed to roam free in france :doh: The incompetence shown by france is shocking.

In other news the wikileaks leak on the Democratic National Convention just proves how she rigged her own party member and millions of Sanders supporters just to win. And Assange said more emails are coming out, but trust the Clinton media to blame Russia for writing their emails.

Her  and Trump are the worst choices for President ever

On a different note, and I know most don't care anymore because it wasn't Muslim extremist terror, but the Munich attack is turning out to be a terrorist attack after all. Apparently the kid was obsessed with Hitler, believed in the supremacy of the Aryan race and aimed his attack particularly against Turks and Muslims whom he hated: http://www.haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.733723?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter 

Clearly there was a political and ideological motivation behind the attack = Terrorism. 

48 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

On a different note, and I know most don't care anymore because it wasn't Muslim extremist terror, but the Munich attack is turning out to be a terrorist attack after all. Apparently the kid was obsessed with Hitler, believed in the supremacy of the Aryan race and aimed his attack particularly against Turks and Muslims whom he hated: http://www.haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.733723?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter 

Clearly there was a political and ideological motivation behind the attack = Terrorism. 

Yeah it was terror -but he was half Iranian -what do you expect ? :D

Unfortunately Western states don't have the wherewithall to deal with the psychology of ISIS inspired attacks, ie the ability to change hearts and minds or ideologies. Therefore I fear the ISIS Muslim extremists will get what they want as attacks increase, and there will be retaliatory attacks on Muslims.

15 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Yeah it was terror -but he was half Iranian -what do you expect ? :D

Unfortunately Western states don't have the wherewithall to deal with the psychology of ISIS inspired attacks, ie the ability to change hearts and minds or ideologies. Therefore I fear the ISIS Muslim extremists will get what they want as attacks increase, and there will be retaliatory attacks on Muslims.

To use Frankie Boyle's joke, "they say we're losing the battle for the hearts and minds but whenever I hear about Iraq in the news all I see are hearts and minds splattered all over the place!"

I remember reading that in 2015 there was something like 3 attacks per day on average on mosques and Arab/Muslim cultural centers in France alone which is exactly what ISIS and Al Qaeda want. That's not speculation or analysis, they say they clearly that that is what they want in their media: to eliminate the 'grey zones' in Europe and the US where Muslims live peace with Western culture.

Just like Bin Laden wrote in his notes that the aim of the 9/11 attacks was to drag Nato into an unwinnable war in Afghanistan. You'd think those would make NATO members take a moment to reconsider their foreign policies in the middle east, but I guess it's true that when you have a hammer in your hand everything looks like a nail. 

26 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

To use Frankie Boyle's joke, "they say we're losing the battle for the hearts and minds but whenever I hear about Iraq in the news all I see are hearts and minds splattered all over the place!"

I remember reading that in 2015 there was something like 3 attacks per day on average on mosques and Arab/Muslim cultural centers in France alone which is exactly what ISIS and Al Qaeda want. That's not speculation or analysis, they say they clearly that that is what they want in their media: to eliminate the 'grey zones' in Europe and the US where Muslims live peace with Western culture.

Just like Bin Laden wrote in his notes that the aim of the 9/11 attacks was to drag Nato into an unwinnable war in Afghanistan. You'd think those would make NATO members take a moment to reconsider their foreign policies in the middle east, but I guess it's true that when you have a hammer in your hand everything looks like a nail. 

Frankie - superb

There were numerous retaliatory attacks (mainly graffiti etc) after Charlie Hebdo , didn't realise it was that many.

Poverty and ignorance are soooo much to blame. ie Frances Muslims make up a sixth of the population, yet most live in squalid conditions. Not an excuse, but if they want half an explanation....They need to look at their own history ie 1789 Revolution like most fuelled by poverty and inequality.

On a separate note -Trump has asked Putin to release the emails that the Russians encrypted from Hilareeeee. Hilarious if they do....

5 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

There were numerous retaliatory attacks (mainly graffiti etc) after Charlie Hebdo , didn't realise it was that many.

Poverty and ignorance are soooo much to blame. ie Frances Muslims make up a sixth of the population, yet most live in squalid conditions. Not an excuse, but if they want half an explanation....They need to look at their own history ie 1789 Revolution like most fuelled by poverty and inequality.

On a separate note -Trump has asked Putin to release the emails that the Russians encrypted from Hilareeeee. Hilarious if they do....

Apparently 429 attacks in 2015, more than 200 in the first 3 months of the year. I thought it was just graffiti and bacon or something, but just google 'Anti-Muslim attack in France' and you get several bombings of Mosques and many people getting killed on the streets and even in their homes just for being Muslim. Amazing how those don't even get reported. But most attacks are assaults on women wearing hijab because obviously they are the easiest targets.

A lot, if not most, of people, particularly young, feel disenfranchised and excluded from society today and we don't even try to find out what we are doing wrong. Sure, poverty is a factor, and that's universal. Here in Lebanon, all of those who joined jihadists in Syria or committed attacks on Lebanese soil are poor and come from extremely impoverished areas. But there's more to it, there's a whole system that's not working. Surprisingly, if you isolate people to get them focused on individualism so they would consume more, they're not going to feel part of a community.

This isn't really the same thing, but it's a bit related to the point I'm making: I was reading today some stats about how people view their image in the US and it's just beyond shocking. 66% of underweight 12 year old girls think they are "too fat", 80% of girls aged 18 say they are unhappy with their appearance. Same for boys, 38% of boys between 13 and 18 use protein supplements. That's tragic. That's an epidemic of lack of self-esteem. Just to sell a few 'beauty products.. 

I think we're in a desperate need to rethink what being part of community means.

1 hour ago, CHOULO19 said:

Apparently 429 attacks in 2015, more than 200 in the first 3 months of the year. I thought it was just graffiti and bacon or something, but just google 'Anti-Muslim attack in France' and you get several bombings of Mosques and many people getting killed on the streets and even in their homes just for being Muslim. Amazing how those don't even get reported. But most attacks are assaults on women wearing hijab because obviously they are the easiest targets.

A lot, if not most, of people, particularly young, feel disenfranchised and excluded from society today and we don't even try to find out what we are doing wrong. Sure, poverty is a factor, and that's universal. Here in Lebanon, all of those who joined jihadists in Syria or committed attacks on Lebanese soil are poor and come from extremely impoverished areas. But there's more to it, there's a whole system that's not working. Surprisingly, if you isolate people to get them focused on individualism so they would consume more, they're not going to feel part of a community.

This isn't really the same thing, but it's a bit related to the point I'm making: I was reading today some stats about how people view their image in the US and it's just beyond shocking. 66% of underweight 12 year old girls think they are "too fat", 80% of girls aged 18 say they are unhappy with their appearance. Same for boys, 38% of boys between 13 and 18 use protein supplements. That's tragic. That's an epidemic of lack of self-esteem. Just to sell a few 'beauty products.. 

I think we're in a desperate need to rethink what being part of community means.

And the TC community :) -which could quite easily be a microcosm of the wider community, complete with bonding, one upmanship, rivalry, and petty squabbles -though the cyberspace communities are different in that they allow anonymity, and aren't truly representative.

Capitalism thrives on people being individual units of consumption to maximise profit  -it will do, via corporate media whatever it can to divide and isolate people. Just thinking of a few things in my lifetime in the UK to exemplify this. During the 1980s there was a thriving rave scene with loads of free parties. We're talking 10 000s of people all getting along, dancing, and having common bonds. The govt cracked down with the Criminal Justice bill where it was illegal for for more than 20 people to be gathered together to listen to 'repetitive beats'. Corporate media, again talking about the UK, does whatever it can to divide people on the colour of their skin, sexual orientation, football team, age, gender, religion, etc, etc. Divide and Rule and you have malleable, self conscious, paranoid 'atoms of consumption'. People usually have more in common than differences, once you eradicate pre judging, and the acknowledgement that we're mainly working class, fucked over by a minority. And the recognition that they want us to fight amongst ourselves, if not pacified by 'bread and circuses'.

Terrorism is caused by the marginalisation of people.
If the state hurts me I won't respond in this way, but what do I know about the others ?
The 6th-7th person who is unjustly hurt may as well become a criminal or terrorist.

The islamic terror succeded but the left wing terror failed. No more "red brigades", RAF etc,etc but in the case of the islamists they had a very strong background - the Palestinian terror organisation. It's their offspring.

That's is what's happening, if you are not politically blinded.

Of course extreme measures are called for. Otherwise it's like attacking the enemy forces in a battle with flowers instead of guns.

But how are the home-grown nationalists handling it ?
They call for more race discrimination, directed against all and sundry.
There will be more violence as a result and evidently more repression in the next stage.
They say "let's go after the Mexicans". Mexico is a few tens of thousands of miles away from the M.E., they don't have a single Muslim citizen, but ... "now it's the chance to get them". Similar utterings are heard from the European counterparts against innocent-unconnected parties.
Don't say "come on, get off it" because it happens everyday, everywhere.
You supported "remain" and not "Brexit" ? You are in danger of losing your job and also be labelled a suspect.
It's just like I say and I won't take no for an answer.

In parallel, we have the leftist extremists.
Those are making plans for their own dictatorships, Venezuela style.

Both right wing extremists and left wing extremists are having a party when something like Nice happens.

On 7/27/2016 at 8:52 PM, Fulham Broadway said:

And the TC community :) -which could quite easily be a microcosm of the wider community, complete with bonding, one upmanship, rivalry, and petty squabbles -though the cyberspace communities are different in that they allow anonymity, and aren't truly representative.

Capitalism thrives on people being individual units of consumption to maximise profit  -it will do, via corporate media whatever it can to divide and isolate people. Just thinking of a few things in my lifetime in the UK to exemplify this. During the 1980s there was a thriving rave scene with loads of free parties. We're talking 10 000s of people all getting along, dancing, and having common bonds. The govt cracked down with the Criminal Justice bill where it was illegal for for more than 20 people to be gathered together to listen to 'repetitive beats'. Corporate media, again talking about the UK, does whatever it can to divide people on the colour of their skin, sexual orientation, football team, age, gender, religion, etc, etc. Divide and Rule and you have malleable, self conscious, paranoid 'atoms of consumption'. People usually have more in common than differences, once you eradicate pre judging, and the acknowledgement that we're mainly working class, fucked over by a minority. And the recognition that they want us to fight amongst ourselves, if not pacified by 'bread and circuses'.

Superb post F.B.. The Tories did the same with picket lines where all your allowed is three or four official pickets which makes it look a bit like this.

th?&id=OIP.M4cce1feaeb93a07a34b2a47bd9c3

THE EU (EUROPEAN UNION) ANTICHRIST WEBSITE

THE ANTICHRIST - FALSE MESSIAH KINGDOM GOVERNANCE SYSTEM. 

[THE UNITED STATES OF EUROPE]

[THE ROMAN EMPIRE]

http://www.theeuantichrist.com/

this is why you are seeing the THE EU doing these massive changes in European Region.

the number 666 [18] is The Number of a Man (Human/Humans)

the number 616 [13] is The Number of the Beast/Mark of The Beast/MicroChip implantable RFID Chip (AntiChrist/False Messiah/Fallen Angels/Maitreya)

this is a screenshot of the website front page.

THE EU ANTICHRIST - WEBSITE FRONT PAGE.jpg