Spike

guys i suggest reading this article document.

it's nine pdf pages long.

read the whole thing please.

or just read from page 5 to page 9

THE CHANI PROJECT
COMPUTER-INTERFACED COMMUNICATION WITH OTHER REALMS

https://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/doc_view/143-the-chani-project-computer-interfacing-with-other-realms

In February 1945, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill was in Egypt and wanted to discuss with the Saudi King ibn Saud a definitive and lasting settlement between Arabs and Jews .

Churchill was told that the King would not allow drinking or smoking in his presence. Churchill recorded:

"I was the host and I said that if it was his religion that made him say such things, my religion prescribed as an absolute sacred ritual smoking cigars and drinking alcohol before, after, and if need be, during, all meals and the intervals between. Complete surrender."

Churchill by Himself, p353.

11 hours ago, Fernando said:

In February 1945, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill was in Egypt and wanted to discuss with the Saudi King ibn Saud a definitive and lasting settlement between Arabs and Jews .

Churchill was told that the King would not allow drinking or smoking in his presence. Churchill recorded:

"I was the host and I said that if it was his religion that made him say such things, my religion prescribed as an absolute sacred ritual smoking cigars and drinking alcohol before, after, and if need be, during, all meals and the intervals between. Complete surrender."

Churchill by Himself, p353.

Could you Imagine Hillary pulling that?:lol:

I am actually looking forward to how she is viewed, as our president, in the Middle East. Obama pushed us to a better light worldwide, and I feel Hillary will continue the trend, but she does have the Clinton bullheadedness about herself.

11 hours ago, CHOULO19 said:

Damnnnnn Abby Martin does NOT kid around! This is just brutally factual...

I knew she isn't trustworthy at all but this video more than proves my judgment on her being portrayed as some saint by the media. 

• 2 weeks later...

@Stingray

this is for you. important news for you. do you have anymore details to this story.

Belgium Issues Iodine Pills to All Citizens in Nuclear Emergency Plan

by ALASTAIR JAMIESON

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/belgium-issues-iodine-pills-all-citizens-nuclear-emergency-plan-n564606

Belgium Issues Iodine Pills "Expecting Nuclear Attack"

Belgium has just issued "Iodine Pills" for all it's 11 million citizens as the growing concern of a Nuclear Attack of a "Dirty Bomb" is now expected.

31 minutes ago, KevinAshburner said:

@Stingray

this is for you. important news for you. do you have more any on this.

Belgium Issues Iodine Pills to All Citizens in Nuclear Emergency Plan

by ALASTAIR JAMIESON

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/belgium-issues-iodine-pills-all-citizens-nuclear-emergency-plan-n564606

Belgium Issues Iodine Pills "Expecting Nuclear Attack"

Belgium has just issued "Iodine Pills" for all it's 11 million citizens as the growing concern of a Nuclear Attack of a "Dirty Bomb" is now expected.

Iodine pills for Belgium.
Tsipras pills for Greece.
Maduro pills for Venezuela.

Fucking hell the British media is hilariously incompetent! :lol: 

Just came across the 'news' about what Ken Livingstone said, so I googled his name and read about half a dozen article about the issue. And while one (the Mail, obviously) managed to somehow blame it on the 'racism Muslims' :lol: not a SINGLE media outlet managed to mention the MAIN point regarding the whole thing: What Livingstone said is FACTUALLY correct!

Regardless of whether or not you think he should have used that reasoning where he did or whether or not he should have been defending Shah. Literally, the definition of facts is that they are true regardless of everything else. And it's disgusting, though maybe not surprising, that not a single news outlet, not even 'progressive' ones like The Guardian and The Independent, managed to point out that what he said is actually a fact! 

34 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

The media are using 'anti semitism' to mess up Labour and Corbyn in particular. They are deliberately conflating anti -semitism with Zionism hoping to reach the point whereby if you criticise Israel youre being 'anti-semitic '.

Still ok to hate Tottenham though !

4 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

The media are using 'anti semitism' to mess up Labour and Corbyn in particular. They are deliberately conflating anti -semitism with Zionism hoping to reach the point whereby if you criticise Israel youre being 'anti-semitic '.

Always been the case, though, hasn't it? Didn't your parliament go as far as passing a law or something making it illegal to not consume Israeli products?

But of course refusing to consume is one of the gravest sins you can make in a capitalist society...

17 hours ago, CHOULO19 said:

Always been the case, though, hasn't it? Didn't your parliament go as far as passing a law or something making it illegal to not consume Israeli products?

But of course refusing to consume is one of the gravest sins you can make in a capitalist society...

Its a more concentrated attack on perceived anti-semitism now-  dont criticise Israel or youre a racist !

Not my parliament guv, I didnt vote for 'em.  National govt here made it unlawful for NHS Trusts and Local Councils to boycott Israeli goods, (unlike how they allowed boycotts of South African produce under apartheid). You shouldnt underestimate the power of the cross party group called 'Friends of Israel'....

4 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Its a more concentrated attack on perceived anti-semitism now-  dont criticise Israel or youre a racist !

Not my parliament guv, I didnt vote for 'em.  National govt here made it unlawful for NHS Trusts and Local Councils to boycott Israeli goods, (unlike how they allowed boycotts of South African produce under apartheid). You shouldnt underestimate the power of the cross party group called 'Friends of Israel'....

It's a wave all across Europe and America to make boycott illegal, which is a good indicator of how well boycott is working if they are this desperate to pass such Orwellian laws. 

There are also leaks that show that they are trying to include this in TTIP and TPP. I'd love to see how they plan to implement that on private companies let alone individuals..

3 hours ago, CHOULO19 said:

It's a wave all across Europe and America to make boycott illegal, which is a good indicator of how well boycott is working if they are this desperate to pass such Orwellian laws. 

There are also leaks that show that they are trying to include this in TTIP and TPP. I'd love to see how they plan to implement that on private companies let alone individuals..

The Israeli lobby have representatives and influence in most Western Countries' national governments. It is therefore feasible to implement non-boycott policies within their local governments spending plans.

I dont think it could ever be regulated on individuals or private companies however, even with TTIP