Spike

26 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Of course they won't 'leave' they'll have to be forced out and everything that stops people from getting involved in the democratic process should be eliminated or else you can't call it a democracy. 

Every single US presidential candidate for as long as I have followed politics (which is admittedly brief) has mobilized people only to halt that momentum the moment they win or drop out. That popular support and the organized masses are arguably more powerful than privileges of the president and certainly more likely to bring actual change. If anyone is going to break that 'rule' and try to utilize this support after the campaign is over it will probably be Sanders, imo. 

I don't think we want it to be a democracy though.

The country is a republic, and the party is set up to follow that route. Everybody gets a vote, but the super delegates there to act as an extra layer the same way the electoral college works.

11 hours ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

I don't think we want it to be a democracy though.

The country is a republic, and the party is set up to follow that route. Everybody gets a vote, but the super delegates there to act as an extra layer the same way the electoral college works.

That's basically the equivalent of that toy steering wheel you give to your kids in the car so they think they are the ones driving... 

1 hour ago, CHOULO19 said:

That's basically the equivalent of that toy steering wheel you give to your kids in the car so they think they are the ones driving... 

If that is the toy the kid can handle then nothing wrong with that either:lol:

She also easily beat Sanders in popular vote. The super delegate issue seems like a way in which Sanders tries to hide the fact that he really isn't popular with democrats who aren't 20 years old or white. He never really stood a chance against a candidate like Hillary.

Trump or Clinton... at least it isn't Justin Trudeau. My god that man has the mental capacity of a small naive child. How he has progressed so far in life I'll never know, perhaps his looks? 

It is like the liberal version of George W. Bush, that is volume of his what falls out of his mouth. But hey, at least the Dubya Bust administration did some wonderful work in Africa lowering AIDs.

Support for Sanders has inadvertently exposed just how profoundly undemocratic the Democratic Party actually is, with its super-delegate system, closed primaries, and corporate super-PACs. Sanders campaign rhetoric has also exposed just how conservative Hilarity Clinton actually is. For many voters the Sanders’ challenge has brought into sharper public focus what a Wall Street sycophant the president in waiting Hilareeeee is.

On 6/9/2016 at 6:40 AM, Spike said:

Trump or Clinton... at least it isn't Justin Trudeau. My god that man has the mental capacity of a small naive child. How he has progressed so far in life I'll never know, perhaps his looks? 

It is like the liberal version of George W. Bush, that is volume of his what falls out of his mouth. But hey, at least the Dubya Bust administration did some wonderful work in Africa lowering AIDs.

Tbf, that is how I see ALL liberals :lol: 

I think it exposes how little educated people are at politics because the basic argument for him seems to be "Look how many push-ups he can do!" 

Just so sad. Some guy named Omar sadiki mateen works as a security official for a while, then suddenly he starts shooting people. :doh: 

50 dead and 53 injured so far, the worst mass shooting in U.S. history. I can't even..... 

17 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

Just so sad. Some guy named Omar sadiki mateen works as a security official for a while, then suddenly he starts shooting people. :doh: 

50 dead and 53 injured so far, the worst mass shooting in U.S. history. I can't even..... 

Parents from Afghanistan, Florida probably in play for Trump behind this.

Horrific.

6 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Parents from Afghanistan, Florida probably in play for Trump behind this.

Horrific.

Sorry I didn't get the other part of your post, are you trying to say Trump is behind this?.. 

29 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

No I am saying he could win Florida in November because of this.

Oh, it's very possible in Florida. But he still has no chance nationally. Clinton has too many minorities on her side to lose 

7 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Sky saying he was a muslim motivated by homophobia from the quran -that'll help ole Trump

EX Wife saying he was not religious and was mentally unstable: https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/ex-wife-of-suspected-orlando-shooter-he-beat-me/2016/06/12/8a1963b4-30b8-11e6-8ff7-7b6c1998b7a0_story.html 

20 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

''he wasn’t very religious and worked out at the gym often. She said in the few months they were married, ''

That's often the pattern with these nutters.

Schizophrenic approach to Islam, Alcohol, womanising, smoking crack etc and then as if to ''atone'' for their sins they go all ''radical'' as if to make up for it. Believe me I've seen a few swing from one extreme to another.

Anyway fuck the cowardly scumbag -thoughts with the victims and loved ones