Spike

Check this tweet and all the replies to it for extracts from a report by the Israeli Breaking the Silence group with testimonies from 60 soldiers who participated in the last assault on Gaza:

Not surprising but pretty revealing.

Check this tweet and all the replies to it for extracts from a report by the Israeli Breaking the Silence group with testimonies from 60 soldiers who participated in the last assault on Gaza:

https://twitter.com/DanielWickham93/status/595162303424757760

Not surprising but pretty revealing.

but lets never forget the holocaust that is dragged up every five minutes...

Question about the general election here.

I've lived in the UK for 10 years but still have a Dutch passport. This still makes me ineligible to vote right?

You need to be on the Electoral roll to vote , are you on this ? Its too late to register to vote now if youre not, but might be worth it if youre planning on staying in the UK

You need to be on the Electoral roll to vote , are you on this ? Its too late to register to vote now if youre not, but might be worth it if youre planning on staying in the UK

Yeah I'm on it. I registered to vote. Not sure if I'm eligible though.

So much filth comes out of ukip candidates. Men can rape their wives , bring back guns ,forcibly abort babies with problems , reverse smoking ban, gay families are unhealthy . I understand these aren't official policies and agree immigration should be addressed , but its impossible to vote for and be associated with this unpleasant group . Even the ukip voters i know personally are rude , nasty and unintelligent

Sooo...which way is this one swaying?

Would you know who will be the next prime minister from the results or do you have to wait to see how the coalitions inside the parliament will shape up?

Polls show its neck and neck between one set of lying bastards and another.

RIP the NHS if the Etonian with a 'face like a painted egg' gets back in.

Polls show its neck and neck between one set of lying bastards and another.

RIP the NHS if the Etonian with a 'face like a painted egg' gets back in.

I get why a lot of people feel dis-empowered and don't wish to vote, but at the same time there are small differences between 'left' and right that can have a considerable effect.

PS: I read that the interview with Russle Brand could swing it towards Miliband. Is Brand really that big in the UK?

He has a lot of followers, around 1.5 million, mostly young. He hasnt actually endorsed Labour, more the Greens, but he reckons Milliband will 'listen' when in power. Good luck with that. Any party in power, as you know choulo is beholden to corporates and billionaires first and foremost.

Belgian reporter has been denied access into Isreal because of her articles on the (sometimes longlasting) arrests of minor palestinians.

Also, Shatha her collega, got shot in the leg by the IDF while reporting on the protests at Silwad.

Look at this, soldiers shooting at reporters:

http://youtu.be/ZGfniIaGk2U

You may call it a rubber bullet, but its a metal ball with a rubber cover on. You see the impact on the reporters.

By now Israel is responsible for 351 out of 465 violations of press freedom in Gazza and West Bank according to an NGO. The official number is slightly less, but still ....

Comon, Israel. Be the moral person.

Anarchism stands for the liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion and liberation of the human body from the coercion of property; liberation from the shackles and restraint of government. It stands for a social order based on the free grouping of individuals…”

― Emma Goldman, Anarchism and Other Essays

Sounds bit like TC

Belgian reporter has been denied access into Isreal because of her articles on the (sometimes longlasting) arrests of minor palestinians.

Also, Shatha her collega, got shot in the leg by the IDF while reporting on the protests at Silwad.

Look at this, soldiers shooting at reporters:

http://youtu.be/ZGfniIaGk2U

You may call it a rubber bullet, but its a metal ball with a rubber cover on. You see the impact on the reporters.

By now Israel is responsible for 351 out of 465 violations of press freedom in Gazza and West Bank according to an NGO. The official number is slightly less, but still ....

Comon, Israel. Be the moral person.

Did you read the report by Breaking The Silence organization of IDF soldiers testimonies this week? Pretty chilling...