Barcelona vs Chelsea

termninja

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys read the Opposition view today?

Pathetic, Barcelona are worse than fuckin Utd fans.

Question- How do you think the result will turn out?

Answer from the fuck- "It can either end in two ways, we score early and get a comfortable and easy way to the final. Or we score late and get a comfortable and easy way to the final. Chelsea got lucky the first leg and played pathetic....

You Mad Bro? 292 up, 173 down

a phrase which, when used by the fans of the home team to taunt the visitors when they lose a game (e.g. football), comes to be considered racist since the home team can't take humiliation in a sporting manner

"You mad bro?"

If Barcelona get out tonight, i can almost guarantee you they will lose about 1/4 of their pathetic glory hunting fan base

Class A arrogant douche....Oh boy, they gonna be mad bro...Cant wait..

What we have on our side is that we have nothing to lose. We're still far from favourites for this tie, and everyone and his dog reckons we're in for a 4 goal thrashing. So we can go out there without really worrying about 'what if' we lose. Barcelona are the team that absolutely must win to salvage their season, that puts all the pressure on them.

I disagree, the dressing room is stalked with vets who know these chances don't come along very often! They will want to get through this game BADLY or at least i would! No room for "well no one expects us to win so.." fuck that! we HAVE TO WIN!!!