The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Some stats to throw in ahead of Man United v Real Madrid tomorrow...

1. Jose Mourinho has faced Alex Ferguson 5 times in the Champions League & the record reads - W1 D3 L1. Overall record vs SAF is P15 W6 D7 L2.

2. Jose Mourinho's record against Manchester United at Old Trafford(with Porto, Chelsea & Inter) - P6 W2 D2 L2.

3. Both of Jose Mourinho's only defeats against Alex Ferguson have come via headers - Fletcher v Chelsea(1-0) and Vidic + Ronaldo v Inter(2-0).

I have a football match at 8:30pm tomorrow so I don't know what to do :D I was looking forward to the second leg between United and Real and suddenly this. I'll have to decide between these two programs :D

Espically their fans are going on how if they win this and on Sunday it means they'll win the treble...blah blah

I am pretty sure they won't win both but on one point I agree with them, whoever wins at Old Trafford tomorrow will claim the Champions League title. With Barcelona as good as out, the competition is limited. Bayern will fuck up soon enough, AC Milan do not stand a chance against either over two games, Juventus will probably come closest but they are a worldclass striker away from the top prize, Dortmund I would not consider due to their lack of experience.

I am pretty sure they won't win both but on one point I agree with them, whoever wins at Old Trafford tomorrow will claim the Champions League title. With Barcelona as good as out, the competition is limited. Bayern will fuck up soon enough, AC Milan do not stand a chance against either over two games, Juventus will probably come closest but they are a worldclass striker away from the top prize, Dortmund I would not consider due to their lack of experience.

AC Milan are a very good team. Dortmund are too. Bayern might not fuck up (they dindt last year, they just lost to the better team B)) and who knows? Maybe Juventus might take the trophy. I think the competition is high

Remember Arsenal's "Invincibles"? So invincible that they were knocked out of the UCL and the FA Cup within 3 days. They were supposed to dominate football for years. There's no way this Man Utd team is going to win the UCL.

United team Confirmed

De Gea; Rafael, Vidic, Ferdinand, Evra; Carrick, Cleverley; Welbeck, Nani, Giggs; y Van Persie.

Madrid team Confirmed

Diego López; Arbeloa, Varane, Sergio Ramos, Coentrao; Khedira, Xabi Alonso; Di María, Özil, Cristiano Ronaldo; e Higuaín.