The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

It also has to be said that Milan did a better job than we did against Barcelona last season. They hardly had a sniff at Milan's goal. Think all of Barca's chances came from set pieces and long shots. Only had 7 overall here compared to 24 when we played them at the Bridge back in April.

Barcelona was playing a lot better last year, A LOT!

Still. We didn't nullified them as much as Milan did tonight.

But it is exactly because of that.

I am not taking anything away from Milan, they were fantastic. However, Barcelona has been constant suffering in Liga BBVA because their defence is shit; they are always in need to turn things around. Also, Pep's team had amazing movement and even with that they lost to us. Take that movement away and you get no infiltration. Add all of that to a totally forgetable day for Messi and you have Milan 2-0!

I agree Milan did a better job than we did (our game was an exam for heart attack), but the Catalunians had a major blame...

Yes Milan did a better job than us. Though barca were shockingly awful. Also they have done it over 1 leg and we did it over 2 so that could be the real test for them. I expect barca to be a hell of a lot better and I reckon they will still qualify. But actually Milan did do a great job without doubt.

Been always saying this Barca side is a sheer whisper of their 2011 side. So static and clueless

Pique is an overrated bastard and I hope to Christ Cesc never wins a CL

I have been saying this before you joinned here! :halo:

Couldnt watch the game yesterday, but it sounds sweet to read the scoreline, especially the fact that some decision went against Barca in Europe.

Also it's clear now, If you don't drop your pants like Yanited, anyone can beat Barca. :D