The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Jose is the worst dressed manager in world football now.

Throws on official Chelsea suits, doesn't even bother to wear a shirt.. or tie for that matter. Throws on a tracksuit for the most important game of the season, smh. He'll lose sponsorships next season because of it.. watch this space.

There's nothing wrong with the second picture either as far as I'm concerned(and him seemingly). He has more urgent matter on his mind than passing the fashion quiz. 'Worst dressed manager in the WORLD' makes it sound so dramatic.

Again though, if you don't care.. don't post.

It goes without saying that football is more important, it doesn't need to be said.

There's nothing wrong with the second picture either as far as I'm concerned(and him seemingly). He has more urgent matter on his mind than passing the fashion quiz. 'Worst dressed manager in the WORLD' makes it sound so dramatic.

I actually like seeing him like that. It means that he's spending all his time working with the team and doesn't have time to worry about how he looks :D

I do care, that's why I posted a reply saying what I said. This is a forum afterall, isn't it?

The only way your post could have been appropriate is if I had said "Fashion & dress sense are more important than football!!!!!"

THAT.. is the only universe in which your post would have been context-appropriate.

I swear the question was about them as managers and not how well they dress.... Term x brought up that point before about Jose not dressing well, honestly, who gives a fuck? He hardly ever wears a tracksuit anyway, the majority of the time he's in a suit.

Simeone, Pep, Carlo, Mourinho and Klopp are all top quality managers, best in Europe for sure.

Why because of what he's done with Atletico?

What about Klopp last two seasons?

Mourinho did the same with Porto.

Mourinho with Porto: 2004. Past decade.

Klopp: he is a great manager, but Atletico is a club with financial problems, and to be in the position they are this season when you are in La Liga with Real and Barcelona spending big (Neymar is more expensive than the entire Atletico de Madrid squad), its more impressive than what Klopp did past seasons. Bayern is the biggest club in Germany, but they have their highs and lows. While the last time a team outside Barcelona and Real won La League was back in 2004 (Rafa Benitez's Valencia), since then, not only Borussia, but Werder Bremem, Stutgard and Wolfsburg also managed to win the Bundesliga.