The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

I loved the last minutes of the Barcelona match, you can see the players panicking trying to get the ball up the pitch while the Atletico players were just wasting time. Love it. Messi hasn't looked the same since coming back from his injury, he seems reluctant to take on players, before you would always see him dribbling with the ball, he doesn't do that now. He still scores, but he gets tackled with such ease nowadays. Neymar had one good moment where he put the ball through one of the Atleti players legs, great skill, but apart from that he was poor again. He seems too lightweight for even Spanish football... he needs to bulk up.

End of an era for Barcelona, at their peak they were one of the best teams, ever.

They are in major transition period, buying neymar was bad decision imo becuase they have major problem at the back n pure tiki taka does not work as team will park the bus n counter them.

It really wasnt a hard fought encounter. The only reason we struggled was because we went AWOL in the second half in Paris. Otherwise it would have been a walk in the park!

I find it hilarious you are still trying to make them a superb force when they are not even in our level yet!

Yes they are still a master class team. Just because they took a night off it doesnt mean they arent amazing!

Bayern lost to Arsenal in Munich and went to trash Barcelona 7-0, for instance...

RM record against big team this season is really poor. You just need physically challenge them n they will struggle

RM record against big team this season is really poor. You just need physically challenge them n they will struggle

Yeah, it really is, but that is mainly their own fault!

Real is the typical team that can lose to any big club, but is also capable of beating anyone. As long as Cristiano plays well and the defence doesnt fuck up, they are the favourites to win it this season (imo).

But whatever, the point I was making with didierforever is that RM is a much better team than the average PSG...

Yeah, it really is, but that is mainly their own fault!

Real is the typical team that can lose to any big club, but is also capable of beating anyone. As long as Cristiano plays well and the defence doesnt fuck up, they are the favourites to win it this season (imo).

But whatever, the point I was making with didierforever is that RM is a much better team than the average PSG...

That is a no brainer. Real is definitwly better than psg.

i agree that they are favorite but i'm not sure they can beat atletico