The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Not to under estimate dortmund but zenit have been PATHETIC. Got thru to knockouts with 6 points, lost to austria wien at home, havr not played pro football for 2 months.

Plus bvb's injuries have sich compounded even more. Subotic and hummels out. Bender out for 10 weels. Gindogan not playing for 6 months now. Considering the other optionw, bvb or united might be the best teams to play in round of 16, if we get thru.

Still have Sahin, Kehl, Reus, Mikthiaryn, Aubeymang and Lewandoski in fairness. Dangerous team, wouldn't fancy our chances if the second leg was over there.

Still have Sahin, Kehl, Reus, Mikthiaryn, Aubeymang and Lewandoski in fairness. Dangerous team, wouldn't fancy our chances if the second leg was over there.

There is no doubt that they have some quality but I think they are a little over-hyped. They were the dark horse last season and evry1 lovrs an underdog. Still think they were lucky against malaga and if RM had been clinical on the night they could have been 3-0 up within 10 minutes.

They will be worthy competitors but I would still say chelsea will be the favourotes

There is no doubt that they have some quality but I think they are a little over-hyped. They were the dark horse last season and evry1 lovrs an underdog. Still think they were lucky against malaga and if RM had been clinical on the night they could have been 3-0 up within 10 minutes.

They will be worthy competitors but I would still say chelsea will be the favourotes

Still though, they could have won it if Dante should have got his deserved red card in the final. They had some chances in the first half too.

Still though, they could have won it if Dante should have got his deserved red card in the final. They had some chances in the first half too.

totally agree. Infact not saying that they dint deserve their success. Infact they took the gane to RM and were immense but they also havw a lot of chinks in their armor.

Also compared to barva, bayeen, psg, and rm, I will take bvb in a heart beat

totally agree. Infact not saying that they dint deserve their success. Infact they took the gane to RM and were immense but they also havw a lot of chinks in their armor.

Also compared to barva, bayeen, psg, and rm, I will take bvb in a heart beat

PSG are actually the team I'm most worried about at the minute. Think we'd hold our own with Bayern like we did in the Super Cup, I'd fancy us against Barca aswell. Jose knows Real Madrid inside out as Carlo wouldn't know alot of our players now (i.e Hazard, Oscar, Willian, Eto'o etc) but PSG are different. Two world class front men up top. Difficult to 'Park the Bus' with because they possess many players capable of taking people on and beating them, not relying on passing, and have players who can hit them from long range.

Zlatan wants this years Champions League aswell by the looks of things. Think they could win it.

Nah they are not overhyped, if everyone else is healthy they are almost as good anybody. They just have a thin squad

Nah they are not overhyped, if everyone else is healthy they are almost as good anybody. They just have a thin squad

which is as important as any other rhing.

I seriously think they are acerage at best in defence. They seem too wobbly in defence.

I think Witsel is hugely overhyped in this forum. First few times i saw him i thought he has some real quality, but almost every time i saw him in Zenit he looked really soft, never one of the dominant players in the team. Just average, today i realise that at last.