The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

FFS :doh:

Law 12: "A player is guilty of serious foul play if he uses excessive force or brutality"

Nani was unaware and completely obliviant to his surroundings, creating an unsafe challenge to emerge, as it has, by him cleating Arbeloa in the chest. Whether or not he was looking at the ball is irrelevant, he put himself in a dangerous situation being aware of the circumstances and players are around him, made a dangerous challenge which gave the ref a reason to send him off.

It was really unfortunate for Nani and United, but its by the rules

No, it is not about him looking at the ball, it is about Arbeloa running into him. Look at the video, not this biased images (just like Hazard looked like kicking the faggot's head).

The fact you posted this rule tells how much you know about football!

No, it is not about him looking at the ball, it is about Arbeloa running into him. Look at the video, not this biased images (just like Hazard looked like kicking the faggot's head).

The fact you posted this rule tells how much you know about football!

Brilliant response :wank2:

I saw the game, heard the pundits and experts, watched the highlight real, and took another gander at my referee level 8 book.

Bar none, a Red Card. Disagreeing with it contradicts yourself to the laws of the game, not the referee who made the unfortunate right call. Which what the whole incident was, UNFORTUNATE.

I thought it was a red card. I even said so on twitter before the ref sent him off. You just can't jump towards an opponent with your foot that high. Had he caught him on the head he could have cause some serious injury.

Makes you laugh, 2009 Chelsea players go mad at the ref, they are said to be a disgrace, United do it and its alright? what a joke

Because it was a real injustice for united... With us it was only 6 penalty shouts... :rolleyes:

I am enjoying this so much. Fuck manure and that rednose cunt.

Manure has already buried most of the other pieces of football so fuck them

I don't give a shit about Utd. But as a lifelong football fan I cannot accept my sport being ruined by pathetic refereeing no matter who is handicapped by it.