The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

3 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Will never win it. Small club. Some of the members here are older than them. 

I’ve been saying this for years. And I think City will be much the same. On the very, very biggest stage they’ll come up small. They’re both so used to having everything go their way that when someone punches them in the mouth they crumble.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

I’ve been saying this for years. And I think City will be much the same. On the very, very biggest stage they’ll come up small. They’re both so used to having everything go their way that when someone punches them in the mouth they crumble.

Not sure  about city 

it took a hell of a performance from us at peak form to beat them after pep botched his tactics

surely they will win it one year. They are not a soulless bunch like psg who just rely on 3 players in attack. City are the most coherent team and most have played together for years  

Dream scenario now would be Mbappe leaving for RM and PSG getting super embarrassed about it and buying Haaland to replace him, in turn keeping him the hell away from the PL.