The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

6 minutes ago, R2D2 said:

De bruyne is out for the final he got yellow in both matches no?

Best player in the world for me. Always thought he was the best player in the Belgium side by a country mile. 

10 minutes ago, Milan said:

The commentator got me laughing, saying the players represent their manager and these tackles are not what Poch is about. Damn wrong, his Spursy team was dirty as well.

They were ! Totally unbiased, we just never lose it, or deliberately play dirty

Will say it now. PSG have been a much worse side this season than under Tuchel last season in the CL. They’d never lose their cool last season like they did tonight.

They may have had the legs v Barca and Bayern but fits and bursts isn’t better than being consistent throughout.

Pochettino needs time obviously but still battle of the bridge vibes from that game. 

I dont want Barca, Real, Milan, Inter and Juve out for 2 years. We really created special team that can be dominate in European football. Imagine if we win CL next season. Everyone would say this is without best Italian and Spanish clubs...

One person hoping Kroenke stays is Arteta because that is the only way he stays in the job. 9th in the table and blown again another brilliant chance of reaching the UCL.

Arteta is so bad in game management. That was pathetic. Cannot make shot on target and he made one sub in 80mins. Reminds me of Lampard. He got it all wrong tonight. Should be sacked.

Ive never seen a team chasing a goal to flip a tie give away so many stupid fouls than Arsenal.

Araenal have stagnated after last season. Arteta went from someone who put his stamp on a team and got results to looking like one of the worst managers in the PL in 12 months.

Wow. 

Edited by OneMoSalah