The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

33 minutes ago, Tomo said:

That's the spirit!

I know I should back us till the end but there's something in my gut saying its City's year and I cannot handle the media wankfest oveer City already as it is.

City are a completely soulless club to me who I neither hate nor think much about at all. Potentially losing to them in a final would be gutting not because I hate City but rather just because it’s a final against a PL rival.

If it was Liverpool/Arse/United I’d be utterly devastated and depressed. City are just kind of a nothing club.

Anyway, I think City would MUCH rather face Real Madrid than ourselves in the final. As we showed yesterday, their midfield is slow and can be blitzed through with pacey players and aggressive pressing. City will know that we can damage them in the exact ways that they’re susceptible in. 

weak MF dooms them

only Verratti is world class, the rest are Everton/Villarreal/Mönchengladbach/Lazio/Marseille level

Danilo Pereira   
Leandro Paredes   
Idrissa Gueye  

Marco Verratti     
Ander Herrera    

Julian Draxler   (more of a winger)
Rafinha (more of a winger)

Do you guys remember how much we suffered before winning CL? Losing final on pens, losing semi final on pens, losing semi final because of the ref, losing semi final after ghost goal plus Monaco. 

City have just one semi final under Pellegrini. There is karma. I feel they will need to get though something similar before winning CL. This is why I would fency us in potential final. 

Edited by NikkiCFC

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

Do you guys remember how much we suffered before winning CL? Losing final on pens, losing semi final on pens, losing semi final because of the ref, losing semi final after ghost goal plus Monaco. 

City has just one semi final under Pellegrini. There is karma. I feel they will need to get though something similar before winning CL. This is why I would fency us in potential final. 

do not forget 2004/5 semi v Pool

when Sami Hyypiä levelled Kezman in the box at the death and no call

Did you guys see how PSG lost their head? Pussies, I hope I never see such shit here, I doubt TT would stand for it. Instead of fighting they head went down........and them 2 goals by city defines luck. Fuck both of them, especially city......and KDB should have went off. Arab money is good.