Chelsea v Barcelona

James

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can't wait for the match to get started!! the funny thing is that i have a exam tmrw just like that fuckin 2009 match that made me screw up my damn exam the next mornin!!! in all honesty i'll be happy with a goal less draw if not a 1 goal advantage!! the things i would do (that includes headin to norway just to kick overbos ass) if we win tonight!! :rolleyes:

Missing the first 15 minutes of this, but fuck it, times like this you can only say

COME ON THE FUCKING BLUES

No offence but a start like in 2005 when we were 2-0 up by that time, and 3 in few minutes later, would be appreciated lol

If I was RDM :ph34r:

I enter this dressing room and look at you in the eyes...I look at you, not as a coach, not as a employee and not as a fan, I look at you as a neutral. What do I see? I see a team of champions. I see a team of people who have the hearts of champions and that is the real requirement for becoming a champion. You fight as one, celebrate as one and die as one.

Couple of months ago, we looked like relegation candidates. No passion, slow, slugish...nothin'...manager's future in clouds and our worst season under Roman...

and now? We are in Champions fucking League semi final with European Champions feeling scared of us! We have trashed Tottenham at Wembley and ended in FA Cup final. Not only that, but we are still in a race for the top4 with Arsenal and Tottenham looking far from reliable.

How many of you have expected a comeback like this couple of months ago? How many I ask? Yet here we are.

Never loose hope and optimism.

It's not going to be easy tonight, but then again, there are no easy matches in CL and they are European Champions after all.

But they are also humans like us. They feel pressure. They tire out and they miss also. The difference between Barcelona players and you is only in height and that they like to pass the bloody thing a lot. They are a bit younger, but we have experience which is the most important thing in this competition.

Fuck the ref, fuck everything, if you play like I know you can, nobody will be able to stop you!

Get out there tonight and prove all world's experts and pundits, all people who hate this club wrong. Make them feel like fools and make Blue part of the world proud! Make them eat every word of writting of and make them feel miserable.

Now, get the fuck out and let's write some history!

CHELSEA! :cfc:

I enter this dressing room and look at you in the eyes...I look at you, not as a coach, not as a employee and not as a fan, I look at you as a neutral. What do I see? I see a team of champions. I see a team of people who have the hearts of champions and that is the real requirement for becoming a champion. You fight as one, celebrate as one and die as one.

Couple of months ago, we looked like relegation candidates. No passion, slow, slugish...nothin'...manager's future in clouds and our worst season under Roman...

and now? We are in Champions fucking League semi final with European Champions feeling scared of us! We have trashed Tottenham at Wembley and ended in FA Cup final. Not only that, but we are still in a race for the top4 with Arsenal and Tottenham looking far from reliable.

How many of you have expected a comeback like this couple of months ago? How many I ask? Yet here we are.

It's not going to be easy tonight, but then again, there are no easy matches in CL and they are European Champions after all.

But they are also humans like us. They feel pressure. They tire out and they miss also. The difference between Barcelona players and you is only in height and that they like to pass the bloody thing a lot. They are a bit younger, but we have experience which is the most important thing in this competition.

Fuck the ref, fuck everything, if you play like I know you can, nobody will be able to stop you!

Get out there tonight and prove all world's experts and pundits, all people who hate this club wrong. Make them feeling like fools and make Blue part of the world proud! Make them eat every word of writting of and make them feel miserable.

Mail it to him lol,he will need this for the second leg.

Get out there tonight and prove all world's experts and pundits, all people who hate this club wrong. Make them feel like fools and make Blue part of the world proud! Make them eat every word of writting of and make them feel miserable.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! FFFUUUUUUCK SHIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT UPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I know this is a dumb post, but that's what exactly what I expressed after reading your post.)