Chelsea v Barcelona

James

Oh dear. It's clearly satire.

Back of the Net is like a football version of The Onion - have a read, it's hilarious!

So it is just a wind up? lol

Edit: After reading some of his stuff, I feel like such a gullible knob :blush:

Good reads though :rolleyes:

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a feeling it'll be Kalou in the end

You might be right but just a thought strength and brilliance and work rate either way we need our wingers to stop or harass the back three passing stop them there and fluidity diminishes

But fuck me having a beer it's 8.30 pm don't think I'll,sleep tonight 4.30am here we go

You might be right but just a thought strength and brilliance and work rate either way we need our wingers to stop or harass the back three passing stop them there and fluidity diminishes

But fuck me having a beer it's 8.30 pm don't think I'll,sleep tonight 4.30am here we go

I'm skipping uni tomorrow. The things we Aussie's do to watch our Chelsea :lol:

I'm just texting with my girlfriend, who little bit supports Barcelona ("oh, guardiola is so handsome and messi is so good"), whose team will loses - will sleep on the couch... Wish me luck, our couch is so short...

I'm just texting with my girlfriend, who little bit supports Barcelona ("oh, guardiola is so handsome and messi is so good"), whose team will loses - will sleep on the couch... Wish me luck, our couch is so short...

Screw your girlfriend (pun intended) :Goober:

lol Fuck I laughed at that article. It's a bit disrespectful but Gary cahill.

I hope he scores against them.... They're clearly making fun of the guy.. I can't imagine a team of Barcelona's size & importance to not carefully study each and every one of their opposing players..

Disrespectful cunts.. I really wana beat them i fukken despise them.

I'm skipping uni tomorrow. The things we Aussie's do to watch our Chelsea :lol:

Why not just record the game and watch it later instead of skipping Uni? Although I can't blame you, Lectures are soooo boring. Luckily I've got a one week break from Uni so I can watch Chelsea! :D