Chelsea vs Wigan

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's late in Australia and I'm sick, the game isn't very inspiring either. I'll probably be off to sleep.

Night guys.

I was probably going to do the same, but I feel like I gotta watch it all now that I've watched the first half nearly.

Makes no sense why we aren't playing Torres and Drogba upfront with Mata behind them against there 3 CB's.

Or even put sturridge up top with Drogs.

So true. Width isn't working. Get some support for Drogba and play through the middle.

It's late in Australia and I'm sick, the game isn't very inspiring either. I'll probably be off to sleep.

Night guys.

Come on mate, im sick as well at the moment. Living off no sleep, but i guess i have basically been like that for the last 10 years watching chelsea play...

Come on mate, im sick as well at the moment. Living off no sleep, but i guess i have basically been like that for the last 10 years watching chelsea play...

I've figured out a way. Shut my eyes, blast up the volume so I won't fall asleep and I'll open if/when we/they score :)

How are you feeling? I've gotten a flu, what about you?