Chelsea vs Wigan

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This match is a perfect example of just how average our squad has become. Im sorry but who the fuck is Victor Moses??? Nobody yet we cant deal him. Pathetic.

Can someone smack on Malouda's head and tell him that hes playing for the ones in blue?! I am sometimes amazed how we are in the top half of the table with the likes of Malouda in our side!

I have now grown tired of Cech going for long balls every single time and the balls pinging right back into our half! We are not Stoke. Build from the back!

And with 2 DMs, why is Sturridge playing so narrow?! Why not exploit the fact that they are 3 at the back and pretty compact as well?!

I cannot help but remember about 99% of the whole forum...LAUGHING at a report thing about 2 years ago around at the start of chelseas 10/11 season or at the end of the 09/10 season suggesting that there would be a meltdown of some sorts or a disaster

....looks like that's happened now xD

But heck maloney (a player that's suited to the SPL) and Moses looked dangerous to us

A severe overhaul is needed and needed soon, not just bringing in one good player and 2 youth players.

Torres on for Malouda to partner Didier up front would help break Wigan's defence and would also allow Bertrand to be more involved in our attacks. His crosses have been excellent and if Malouda would just fuck off he could dominate the whole flank on his own.