Chelsea 2-1 Benfica

Man of the Match  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who Was Your Man Of The Match?

When Chelsea lost with Barça everyone speaks about the referee, and what about now? In both hands chelseia played with 12, the referee allways helping chelsea is amazing how could this happen, what a penalty, what a red card and despite of we score. I am sorry but chelsea will be trucidated by barça, they were so poor omg if referee was normal i like to see what happens. This is a fucking disgrace like someone says

Miserable day for you I see?

This ought to cheer you up!

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see Petr Cech's performance was not taken for granted last night. Maybe Mikel or Cole were the only above average outfield players for Chelsea but Petr Cech in goal kept us in it :)

Wasn't able to watch the game, but this makes me insanely happy:

clff.png

Feels good to say it out loud. Chelsea are Champions League semifinalists. Hear that Manchester? Take that Arsenal! Barca - beware

Kalou our best attacker? Oh my fucking christ i cannot carry on with this shit, that's obscene. He gets the ball out wide or high up the pitch and cannot cross or shoot. How many times did he provide a devastating final ball or test a keeper or even beat a player or actually do anything. He did nothing good, nothing. He's the shittest fucker that's ever played for Chelsea and he was shitter than dog shit today (well, last night).

Some people are shockingly unbelievable. The only person that was worse today was Torres.

That's your opinion. This is mine, and I take it we're both too stubborn to see the other side. What I'm sure you'll agree with is that he gets a lot of undeserved stick- you do agree Torres was worse, but how many people do you see posting stuff about Torres like 'he's the shittest fucker thats ever played for Chelsea'?

That's your opinion. This is mine, and I take it we're both too stubborn to see the other side. What I'm sure you'll agree with is that he gets a lot of undeserved stick- you do agree Torres was worse, but how many people do you see posting stuff about Torres like 'he's the shittest fucker thats ever played for Chelsea'?

I am 50-50 on the Kalou issue here. On the one hand, he works hard, shuts up and gets on with it and is made to be the scapegoat in attack most of the times but on the other hand, he does miss simple chances and lacks intelligence on the pitch. I would prefer him to be a squad player who will be rotated. not a definite starter

Sour grapes from Jorge...can understand if he feels a bit cheated, but that was more due to the inefficiency from his side. He really has no say in our clash against Barcelona, after his side crashed out. in fact, he should be happy that he didn't have to suffer further embarrassment at the hands of Drogba and Sturridge over the two legs.

Awful performance and we are lucky to win. They did not theathen us becuse they loses one player very early in the game and we could not find the second goal to kill the game.

For benfica fans in this forum, ucl is an annual competition so if you think the ref costed u, come back stronger next year

I'll have you know that Mata lost the ball more than Kalou did tonight. He lost it 26 times by my count, Kalou an enormously better 8 times. He created bugger all and every time Kalou played him in he was offside. Poor show.

Yes Mata lost the ball but there were 4 or 5 times when he passed and Torres or Kalou had made totally useless runs or not made any runs at all. Mata is always trying to make the difficult pass, through defenders etc where for the pass to be successful, the receiver has to be on the same wavelength and use his fucking brain to know what Mata is trying to do. Oh, one of the players we're talking about here is Kalou! And Torres was hopeless today too.

Kalou makes simple passes and fucks it up. He tries stepovers which make me laugh, ends up giving the ball away most of the time.

He just has no footballing brain and doesn't know wtf to do.

For example, the cross from Mata (I believe) where even though it wasn't meant for him, he jumped anyway and headed it like 200000 yards away from the goal.

1) he didn't know that he should have left it due to this position (!!!!!!!!!)

2) he didn't realize that DUE TO HIS POSITION, there was no fucking way he could score with that kind of header and hence should have tried something else like a flick or try to bring it down (can't remember if this would have been possible)

Hahahaha i love how Raul celebrates and then tells the Benfica fans to "shhhhhhhh"

:lol: :lol: Love the random "BYE BYE BENFICA" in English at the end there

Here in Israel Chelsea's games in the Semi will not be in TV Because of 2 Memorial Days.

WOW I lucked out. I was organizationally gonna visit Israel(Technion on list of things to visit ) around that time but changed it to late May because my final exam schedule had later dates than expected.

Jesus is such a cunt. Never thought someone could beat Wenger in the sore loser stakes.

Yes we were poor on the night ... still knocked you out though. What does that say about your side? Fuck off now, love.

Credit to Benfica for always staying determined and focused even with just 10 men.Their passing was fantastic and created some good chances,they could have seriously threatened with 11 men.I wish them all the very best for the Portuguese league and hope they finish the season as champions.

As for Chelsea,I really can't say much.Apart from Mata,Terry and Mikel the rest of the team were just mediocre.We had plenty of chances to kill the tie before the 85th minute mark but sadly the

finishing wasn't up to the mark.We all know what Chelsea are capable of doing in the champions league this season,beating Napoli 4-1 showed the very best of our side and I am sure they will approach the Barcelona game in a much a better manner and hopefully we'll come out as winners.

KTBFH!