Chelsea vs Spurs

BlueLion.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just wondering, whatever happened to our form against Napoli... we were immense that night, why the fuck can we not emulate it

If we played 38 Napoli sides in one season, Di Matteo would be as good a manager as Guardiola, I'm telling you!

I'm just wondering, whatever happened to our form against Napoli... we were immense that night, why the fuck can we not emulate it

If we played 38 Napoli sides in one season, Di Matteo would be as good a manager as Guardiola, I'm telling you!

It's the fans too though, that night the atmosphere was something special. I don't see why it can't be created week in, week out at home. Should be making Spuds nervous, but can't hear a thing.

Sturridge ffs, stop doing those twist and turns on the counter attack, especially when defenders are behind you, show your confidence and aggression and just keep running with it, you also had ramires running on the right so could of created a great oppertunity for him.

Just as an observation, it seems like bosingwa has strict orders to sit on bale n keep him quiet. So far that's kept a huge gap between him n Ramires going forward. N Lampard n essien keeping the shape of the 4-2-3-1 our attacks just die off.

######

Bosingwa is fucking awful, omg, he isnt even good going forward that's the complete piss take of it, he's just an overall shit player. How on earth did he manage to fuck that up, it's a square but just mid way in the air, no way should you fuck it up, especially if you are a professional footballer.