• Mikel
    • Mata
    • Torres
    • Kalou
    • Sturridge
    • Sub - Malouda
    • Sub - Essien
    • Sub - Luiz

Torres would most likely have scored even more had Danny been a little bit more of a team player. Just hope he can build on this and continue this form for games to come. Couple of goals against City would do just fine. :P

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also schmeicel (sp) is a JOKE of a goalkeeper. How is he even playing at that level. He's shit even for Sunday league. Wow! All the goals were his mistake. One of the most shambolic displays by a goalie that I've seen in recent memory.

That's EXTREMELY harsh. Schmeichel is a good keeper.

It was the 4-2-3-1.

So Lampard and Mata can assume their position. The only one that will change is Sturridge for Torres, giving that Sturridge was also not a big deal against Napoli.

Chelsea is on a high, Drogba and Torres is scoring, is time to play them together. We all dreamed for a deadly combination like this, now is time to make the other teams wet their pants!

if its 4231 then I'm not sure where Lampard would play. If he's the CAM then would Mata play out wide? Mata would be a big defensive liability if he played wide in a 4231.

if its 4231 then I'm not sure where Lampard would play. If he's the CAM then would Mata play out wide? Mata would be a big defensive liability if he played wide in a 4231.

If I am not mistaken Lampard played next to Essien in the 2 pivot role....

Ramires was more of a winger, even though he is not one, he had an awesome game.

It's a pity we don't have true wingers. Dam you AVB for not buying them in the summer!

That's EXTREMELY harsh. Schmeichel is a good keeper.

I always thought he was. But all 5 goals were his fault. Should have come out for cahill's header. Should have saved kalou's goal. He could have dived for torres's first. Abysmal for torres's second. The fifth also absolute rubbish.

What a ridiculous display by him.

wow looks like a great match ....

Torres scored 2 goals plsss link to the game !!

dfb4ae598db4a1100fe974291a4f8427.png

FORMAT: FLV/ AUDIO: ENGLISH / Size: 800MB

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOTFILE

-------------------------------------

1ert

http://hotfile.com/d...soccer.flv.html

2dot

http://hotfile.com/d...soccer.flv.html

OR

FA Cup, Quarterfinals: Chelsea vs. Leicester City [1000 kbps], 3-18-2012, courtesy of ESPN UK. Links below:

1st Half:

http://www.fileswap....t_Half.flv.html

2nd Half:

http://www.fileswap....d_Half.flv.html

Sturridge needs to be benched for a while. The problem is you cant play Torres on the wing. Malouda is just as shit and Kalou cant dribble past players. I dont think we will play 2 strikers against Man city. That would be suicidal.

Torres was superb today but it still has to be Drogba on Wednesday, remember what happened the last time Torres broke a long duck against West Ham? Carlo tried to change the system to accommodate both and it so nearly backfired.

Sturridge needs to be benched for a while. The problem is you cant play Torres on the wing. Malouda is just as shit and Kalou cant dribble past players. I dont think we will play 2 strikers against Man city. That would be suicidal

I disagree. I think Sturridge will be extremely useful against City. Yes he is selfish but he brings a lot to our attack.

I know under AVB's reign,we complained of our group of players not being world class and all but today I saw what all our players are capable of.For some reason,we were quick and playing some good football.Against Napoli,I saw most of the old guard performing well and now today we were great also.

Torres looked like a completely new player after his goal and I am glad hes finally performing for us.I haven't been his biggest fan lately but he sure has proved me wrong.My only advice to him now would be to be careful with his tackling.Don't want to see another red card and disrupt his rhythm.

Overall our players played well and most importantly played like a team.Now,they must keep up this good form and lead Chelsea to immense glory.