• Sturridge
    • Sub - Malouda
    • Sub - Essien
    • Sub - Luiz

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the score wrong but said torres would get two, man of the match for me, shows what a team player he is and to be far has always been since he got hear, sturridge take note. the ball is rolling now BIG push till may !!!!! we WANT the fa cup and who fucking knows we could win the champions leauge !!! Finally we see them play as a team CAREFREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cech

Ivanovic-Luiz-Terry-Cole

Ramires-Essien

Torres-Mata-Malouda

Drogba

That's my line up for the City game, i we can get something out of the game.

As for this game, well done from the team, should of been a lot more goals scored, but i'm getting sick of Sturridge and his selfishness, he played well but for fuck sake pass the damn ball, he just wasn't having any of it.

can't bench Lampard for that game, If we fail to win, all the locker room unrest might start again

If Sturridge actually passed we would of won by a good few more. He gets in amazing positions due to his dribbling ability but because he has gotten that far its like he thinks it's his right to shoot. Disappointing.

Torres played really well today. But unless he starts next match, it will all be for nothing.

He has to get ahead of Sturridge.

At this moment Sturridge offers very little that Torres can offer.

Cech

Ivanovic-Luiz-Terry-Cole

Ramires-Essien

Torres-Mata-Malouda

Drogba

That's my line up for the City game, i we can get something out of the game.

As for this game, well done from the team, should of been a lot more goals scored, but i'm getting sick of Sturridge and his selfishness, he played well but for fuck sake pass the damn ball, he just wasn't having any of it.

Sorry but can't bench Lampard for that game.

Malouda for Lampard, thus Lampard goes to the place he had against Napoli.

Only good change is Torres for Sturridge.

Sturridge should now become a super sub!

can't bench Lampard for that game, If we fail to win, all the locker room unrest might start again

We have better options though, but then again we could do the same with Napoli you might be right there, if you put Ramires on the right instead, but he comes down the centre more, that's probs a better idea, i just think Torres could be useful in this match, taking Malouda out, your taking more work rate out, but adding more flair to the team with Torres in.

Great game.

Finally it came for Torres, but let's not get our hopes up, remember the last time he scored a brace. Either way he was outstanding today and really deserves credit. Sturridge is by far the most annoying player to watch in our team, every time he gets the ball I get frustrated.

Bertrand was good, I really have faith in the lad.

Ya know.....This might not have been noticed today but I must say Mikel was very impressive....Again.

I thought he was okay, but he is just so unbearably slow. Everything he does is just like he's in first gear, I really hope we get to see Romeu again soon.

And after tonights performance I really hope we get to see Torres in action against City.

He has to get ahead of Sturridge.

At this moment Sturridge offers very little that Torres can offer.

Sorry but can't bench Lampard for that game.

Malouda for Lampard, thus Lampard goes to the place he had against Napoli.

Only good change is Torres for Sturridge.

Sturridge should now become a super sub!

what formation did we play against Napoli? 4231 or 433?

Sturridge just needs to cross from the wide instead of trying to score everytime. Other than that, dude has world class feet. He was toying with em. Tbf, he is a striker being forced to play out wide, so his natural instinct is always to score. He'll learn soon.

Great attacking display except for Sturridge being the greediest of greedy cunts all game. Was a shame Leicester scored 2 but our matches with them are always kinda exciting lol. Torres was unbelievable, ran at defenders, showed a great touch and showed he still has his pace and his scoring touch is finally back which is awesome and even had 2 assists ffs what more can you do in a match? Absolutely immense. A really good day and WEMBERLEEEE here we come again!!