• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

---------Cech-----------

Bosingwa-Cahill-Luiz-Bertrand

-----Meireles----Mikel------

Sturridge---Mata---Malouda

-----------Torres------

We have Citeh 3 days after, think we need to make a couple changes, especially given many players played 120 mins yesterday.

I won't be able to watch this. In Australia the channel that broadcasts the FA Cup is $AUD 11 per month. Far too expensive for a lower upper middle class type like myself.

And I downloaded too much this month so my internet has been capped. I have no idea how I went over 50 GB.

I won't be able to watch this. In Australia the channel that broadcasts the FA Cup is $AUD 11 per month. Far too expensive for a lower upper middle class type like myself.

And I downloaded too much this month so my internet has been capped. I have no idea how I went over 50 GB.

I cancelled Setanta last week, lolz.

Facepalm.jpeg

Cech

Bosingwa - Cahill - Ivanovic - Bertrand

Mikel - Meireles

Kalou - Mata - Malouda

Torres

Definitely need to rest JT, Drogba, Lampard & Essien.

This team on paper is still capable of beating Leicester, but I'm worried they won't be bothered to turn up.

Ye, Red Tube does that to you.

Not having a girlfriend does this to a man, I'm afraid.

If I didn't get so drunk at the pubs all the time, I'd maybe a have a better chance of meeting a lovely lady.

Anyway, Leceister will lose. I swear to god if we lose this game, I will go on an internet rampage.

Definitely need to rest JT, Drogba, Lampard & Essien.

This team on paper is still capable of beating Leicester, but I'm worried they won't be bothered to turn up.

I'd agree with that, Torres up top with any 3 of Mata, Kalou, Sturridge or Malouda should be plenty strong enough to get past Leicester. They'll be well up for it, but they've lost 4 out of their last 5 at home.

Cech

Bos - Cahill - Luiz - Bertrand

Meireles - Mikel

Sturridge - Malouda - Kalou

Torres

This gives everyone a rest, except Luiz but I doubt he'd have to work too hard against Leicster. Malouda might not be the best option in the hole but it's worth a shot and if we don't score then Mata can come on at HT.

Hopefully Romeu and Lukaku get a run as well.

Cech

Meireles - Mikel

Torres

This gives everyone a rest, except Luiz but I doubt he'd have to work too hard against Leicster. Malouda might not be the best option in the hole but it's worth a shot and if we don't score then Mata can come on at HT.

good call ...makes sense with city next up

Cech

Meireles - Mikel

Torres

Think I agree with that lineup with the exception of Luiz. He ended the Napoli game limping on one leg. Rest him and play Terry with Cahill again. Would also like to see Romeu getting a start. We have not seen him since the United game!

Just wanting to point out that should we beat Leicester this weekend, then the home league game against Newcastle will be postponed as the semi finals will be on the same weekend as that league game(14/15th April).

EDIT: Looks like what I said above have already been mentioned elsewhere. lol Sorry.

However, if this tie goes to a replay, then there will be a fixture chaos especially with us still being in the Champions League.

I really wanted Lukaku to start in this game but sadly he won't.We must win this game and thrash them comfortably.RDM should field a strong starting eleven but I just hope he rests Cole for this one.I woud want the starting 11 to consist of

Cech/Turnbull

Bosingwa

Cahill

Terry

Bertrand

Mikel

Raul

Malouda

Sturridge

Torres

Kalou

Torres must score in this game,he just has to.