Chelsea vs Leicester

BlueLion.

Honestly think its VERY important to win the FA cup but i always do. I wouldnt start the likes of JT and all but id certainly have them on the bench just in case

Agree, one of JT/Luiz on the bench. Ivanovic and Cahill are extremely good 'replacements'. Should have no problem with that. Drogba definitely on the bench. He needs to save his energy. Play the fresh legs of Torres/Sturridge/Kalou/Malouda/Lukaku who should be good enough as well. I'd rest Essien too he must have been completely knackered after Wednesday. No idea how he lasted the 120!

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree, one of JT/Luiz on the bench. Ivanovic and Cahill are extremely good 'replacements'. Should have no problem with that. Drogba definitely on the bench. He needs to save his energy. Play the fresh legs of Torres/Sturridge/Kalou/Malouda/Lukaku who should be good enough as well. I'd rest Essien too he must have been completely knackered after Wednesday. No idea how he lasted the 120!

That's what she said! :D

Really shouldn't risk playing those who got knocks against Napoli. Yes, the FA Cup is important but the games that we have coming up (City, Spurs, Benfica X2) are more important. It's Leicester at home. We can do without 2 or 3 of them.

Hoping this works out to be the case conisdering how in other FA Cup matches we've seemed to randomly struggle but yeah agree with that espically Luiz and Terry

mix it up a bit due to the game midweek there will be tired legs

---------------------cech--------

boza-------cahill--------luiz-------bertrand----

---------meireles--------------mikel-------------

sturridge-----------kalou-----------------mata

-------------------Drogs-----------------------

Cech

Bosingwa

Cahill

Luiz

Bertrand

Romeu

Meireles

Malouda

Kalou

Lukaku

Torres

4-4-2

I will say tho, i really hope we don't underestimate this team because this is a huge game. Win this and we're back at wembley.

Cech

Bosingwa

Cahill

Luiz

Bertrand

Romeu

Meireles

Malouda

Kalou

Lukaku

Torres

4-4-2

I will say tho, i really hope we don't underestimate this team because this is a huge game. Win this and we're back at wembley.

Romeu Right Mid?

Malouda center mid?

Kalou Left Mid?

That says fucked written all over it

Cech

Bosingwa

Cahill

Luiz

Bertrand

Romeu

Meireles

Malouda

Kalou

Lukaku

Torres

4-4-2

I will say tho, i really hope we don't underestimate this team because this isa huge game. Win this and we're back at wembley.

Fixture congestion is unreal! But havin both malouda and kalou is a bit risky because both of em hav d ability to go AWOL

Actually it's supposed to be a diamond with Romeu holding, Kalou behind the strikers and Meireles with Malouda together in the middle. Malouda and Kalou could obviously swap tho. Fixture congestion is madness, we need to rest a lot of players imo and take the chance.