Chelsea vs Leicester

BlueLion.

Cech

Bos-Cahil-JT-Rayn

Romue-Raul

Danny-Mata-Kalou

Torres

Romeu has not played in months lol, wonder what happened to him. Think Mikel will start in his place.

JT is just recovering from injury, Luiz should start. Finally, Malouda should be rewarded for his decent performance against Napoli with a start.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cech

Bosingwa Cahill Luiz Bertrand

Meireles*---Mikel

Lampard

Sturridge ------------ Kalou

Torres

* Romeu if available.

I don't get the idea of starting both Romeu and Mikel. Why play 2 DMs AT home against a Championship team(no offence)?

---------Cech-----------

Bosingwa-Cahill-Luiz-Bertrand

-----Meireles----Mikel------

Sturridge---Mata---Malouda

-----------Torres------

We have Citeh 3 days after, think we need to make a couple changes, especially given many players played 120 mins yesterday.

Agree but luiz maybe carrying a knock....and wat about romeu .....romeu instead of mikel....bettr passer...gud starting point for our attcks

Cech

Bosingwa Cahill Luiz Bertrand

Meireles*---Mikel

Lampard

Sturridge ------------ Kalou

Torres

* Romeu if available.

Romeu is available....he was on the bench on wednesday....would love to see him back....

JT is just recovering from injury, Luiz should start.

Luiz played for abut 20mins while injured. The man needs to be rested.

Finally, Malouda should be rewarded for his decent performance against Napoli with a start.

No idea where that came from. He did nothing wrong, but neither did he do anything remarkable.

Luiz played for abut 20mins while injured. The man needs to be rested.

No idea where that came from. He did nothing wrong, but neither did he do anything remarkable.

I always said Kalou > Malouda, but the former has been invisible in just about every game he's played since returning from the ACON.

Malouda was good (at least better than normal) when he came on against Napoli, and should have had an assist after winning the ball back very well.

The 1st part - JT just had surgery, he can't start this game and also the one against Citeh.

Luiz probably had just a cramp.

I always said Kalou > Malouda, but the former has been invisible in just about every game he's played since returning from the ACON.

Malouda was good (at least better than normal) when he came on against Napoli, and should have had an assist after winning the ball back very well.

The 1st part - JT just had surgery, he can't start this game and also the one against Citeh.

Luiz probably had just a cramp.

I think i read it was JT who had chronic cramp but DL certainly didnt look to healthy at the end

Really shouldn't risk playing those who got knocks against Napoli. Yes, the FA Cup is important but the games that we have coming up (City, Spurs, Benfica X2) are more important. It's Leicester at home. We can do without 2 or 3 of them.

Really shouldn't risk playing those who got knocks against Napoli. Yes, the FA Cup is important but the games that we have coming up (City, Spurs, Benfica X2) are more important. It's Leicester at home. We can do without 2 or 3 of them.

Honestly think its VERY important to win the FA cup but i always do. I wouldnt start the likes of JT and all but id certainly have them on the bench just in case