Chelsea vs Leicester

BlueLion.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoping for a good performance and a straightforward win today. Definitely wouldn't want a replay and a game like on Wednesday. Don't think I can handle watching 2 games like that in a week!

^ no chance. They've had an extra days rest and beat Birmingham with ease on Tuesday. On the other hand we had 120 minutes of gruelling football at a very high intensity against an exceptionally good side. We will have to make changes to account for injury and fatigue.

Feeling rather nervous about this because it's a quarter final and it's to get back to Wembley. I know Leicester should be fairly routine work but then Birmingham was supposed to be too. I think this will be a pretty tight game, i reckon we'll win it but it really wont be easy at all. They'll run us all the way. Changes are a must. These next few weeks are hectic beyond belief.

He must start, he's fresh, he aint played much and i believe he'll 100% start this game. I'm sure he'll get chances, just hope he can finally catch a shot clean. This is big for Torres, he's never been to Wembley... in fact i don't think he's even won a club trophy so he should be hyped for this.

I didn't mention this in my blog, but if Torres starts for us today, I think it's the perfect game for him to finally get on the scoresheet!

Ya'll been saying that for the last 20 matches. Torres wont EVER get back to his old form in Chelsea. Never EVER. He might score now and then but we wont see him shine again. There is something very wrong with that guy. I used to love him, but ive growed to absolutley hate the guy. What the hell does he want? What's his problem? I definatley think Chelsea should get rid of him this summer..

I cancelled Setanta last week, lolz.

Facepalm.jpeg

I won't be able to watch this. In Australia the channel that broadcasts the FA Cup is $AUD 11 per month. Far too expensive for a lower upper middle class type like myself.

And I downloaded too much this month so my internet has been capped. I have no idea how I went over 50 GB.

live streaming fellas

JT, Lamps, Drogba, and Mata need to be rested for mid-week, IMO.

Cech

Bos---Cahil---Luiz---Bertrand

Meireles----Romeu

Sturridge---Kalou---Malouda

Torres

Maybe Torres in the hole, Kalou on the left, and Lukaku up front? Give it a shot for 45 min? Why not?

In my opinion, considering where we're sitting in the league, I don't see why we don't just go all out on FA Cup and CL. Sure City away is a big fixture, and I hate to sound like Rafa, but considering our positions and how we're going in those two cups, they should be our main aim on winning some silverware this season.