Chelsea vs Napoli

BlueLion.

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's do what Bayern did to Basel last night. We're at home and their defense is their to be ripped.

omg....7-0? I know our defense is not the best in he world, but I would believe we'll not take so many goals.... :ph34r:

^Comments like that make me think im supporting a team full of pussies. No matter the first leg i still think we have a 50/50 chance of beating them. With the Captain back im confident that we'll keep a clean sheet i just hope the attack can nick in a couple.

I'm superstitiuos! don't make any forecast!!!!!!! :ph34r:

Haha you're Napoli though right? I'd be happy going in tonights game with your squad/position. Napoli are a great team, I hope our boys have their striking boots on. Could be a stormer!

^Comments like that make me think im supporting a team full of pussies. No matter the first leg i still think we have a 50/50 chance of beating them. With the Captain back im confident that we'll keep a clean sheet i just hope the attack can nick in a couple.

I just don't want to have expectations and to be disappointed in the end. <_<

omg....7-0? I know our defense is not the best in he world, but I would believe we'll not take so many goals.... :ph34r:

Hyperbolic yes, but I'm just making a point that the defense is their to concede. Our main problem, like everybody knows is keeping a clean sheet ourselves with the quality Napoli have up front. Nonetheless, I fully believe that we can score at least 2 tonight.

I just don't want to have expectations and to be disappointed in the end. <_<

You shouldn't, we're all skeptical but these are the nights we all look forward too. Champions League, 2 goals down. A good moment in history can be written. Am I just the only one that's hyped!? :D