New Chelsea Manager

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new manager must either have an earth shaking reputation that would make even our current set of bellends think for a second before trying any shit, or must be given a 100%, lock in guarantee that he will not be sacked for the duration of the contract.

Imagine if Villas-Boas and Roman had a deal where he was 'sacked' with the promise that he'd be reappointed once the rebels in the squad had been crushed/sold :Goober:

I don think v wil get a highly reputed managr now.....fabio capello or rafa benitez anyone?

They won't take Rafa seriously. Capello is a disciplinarian, plus he won't take shit from anyone. He'll have no hesitation about terminating Frank Lampard's contract, for example, right then and there if he's causing trouble.

Now I think of it, Capello is all kinds of awesome but our young players lack experience and he isn't getting any younger so no more than a short term fix, I think.

They won't take Rafa seriously. Capello is a disciplinarian, plus he won't take shit from anyone. He'll have no hesitation about terminating Frank Lampard's contract, for example, right then and there if he's causing trouble.

Now I think of it, Capello is all kinds of awesome but our young players lack experience and he isn't getting any younger so no more than a short term fix, I think.

He did respect beckham early on in england

Benitez is, tactically, a better manager than most.

He has faults though, which I won't deny, like his inability to grasp the line between lack of rotation and over-rotation. His transfers are sometimes mystifying, though he's found a few gems in Xabi Alonso, Torres, Agger, Reina etc.

As Kostas once pointed out too, he runs players into the ground as well so it definitely wouldn't go down to well with the older guard of course. Though he'd be good for maybe 2-3 season, over the long term he wouldn't be too kind on the squad.

Just my, unbias, opinion though. As a Chelsea fan, don't want him anywhere near the club, but as a football fan I recognise he's not totally inept.

And he almost always got the better of Mourinho.

It would be awesome but it's not pessimism. AVB said it was the culture of Chelsea before he got fired.

So no matter who we get I will still be saying, Is He Sack Yet?

My native language isn't English, but isn't it grammatically "is he sacked yet"?

My native language isn't English, but isn't it grammatically "is he sacked yet"?

Yup you got it right.

But I must wonder, why is grammar so important in a forum?

Is this an English class or something?

Nonetheless thank you for pointing that out.

Yup you got it right.

It's my pedantic nature, you may ignore it. It's just that I've seen you writing it that way over and over again since AVB sacking and it got to a point where I couldn't resist but point it out.

Yup you got it right.

Justin-3d , its not the forum, its you

What does that got to do with anything?

A forum about the sport, is about to discuss sport and not grammar.

If I want a forum about grammar I am sure there is one.....

Yeah alright...i dont give a damn if you slept through grammar class anyway...