New Chelsea Manager

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone thought about David Moyes might be able to handle the ego's in the locker room?

With his style of full confrontation if the egos of Lampard, Drogba and Cole are pulling there wait. They would be creating more mutiny then they did with AVB.

If he comes then the old guard HAS to go for it to work.

There is a weird theory going round that Roman sacked AVB only untill the summer, then he would kick out all of the big egos and then give AVB the job back.

If only!

That would be the ultimate, and I mean ultimate :Goober: of all time. I'd kill for this to be true.

If Mourinho wins La Liga and especially the CL aswell he will leave Madrid no 2 ways about it.

He would have toppled Barca on the 2 big front's, he will leave on that high. This year Barca have tinkered abit and dropped precious points, that won't happen again and Jose knows that.

plus, logically, Mou has two years on his current contract. it makes absolutely no sense for him to sign an extension randomly half way though the season. he'd rather keep his options open, he has all the power. particularly if he wins the cl then after that he can get any contract he wants.

plus, logically, Mou has two years on his current contract. it makes absolutely no sense for him to sign an extension randomly half way though the season. he'd rather keep his options open, he has all the power. particularly if he wins the cl then after that he can get any contract he wants.

I think it does. With Real winning the league over one of the most dominating footballing sides in history it's a good time for Mourinho to renegotiate his contract and maximize his profits.

The man is the best media manipulator in the football world, the last thing he means when he blatantly says he wants to return to the PL is that he intents to return to the PL. He simply realizes how much the media over here love him and overrate this league.

this story is false. not even in marca etc. its going around twitter, already been exposed as false.

See the image above, silly boy.

Its there:

"Mourinho asserts he will stay for another season".

"I want to win more trophies em Madrid".

"The club supports me".

End of story. Wake up! Mourinho is at REAL MADRID, he wont just leave and return to Chelsea for fun.

There is a weird theory going round that Roman sacked AVB only untill the summer, then he would kick out all of the big egos and then give AVB the job back.

If only!

This has been on my mind for the last few days as well. It honestly isnt as far fetched as it sounds. Roman must have known that quite a few players wouldn't perform under AVB and/or respect him. I would be delighted if it were the case but not getting my hopes up.