New Chelsea Manager

You do realise this is the same Eriksson who got sacked at Leicester for making them a relegation contender, and do i have to remind you that Leciester are currently the richest club in the Championship, he bought players like Matt Mills for 4.5 million, in premier league that's like 16 million, and he's been a huge flop all season, and he made him captain straight away when he came. Eriksson is an idiot, you wouldn't think he used to manage England you really wouldn't, was a bit unlucky with Ivory Coast, but he shouldn't be in the premier league, his time at Leicester proved that, he was shocking. The club still can't recover now and they were tipped to win the Championship over West Ham! before the season started, it was just like Middlesbrough with Gordon Strachan last season, except Steve Gibson isn't some mega rich chinese dude.

Making them a relegation contender? Not really.. He rather took them from the relegation zone to a 10th place or something when he arrived. Then he didnt managed to get a team of all the new players they bought this season so he was sacked. Nigel P is a better longterm choice. He is no idiot maybe a bit desperate but I would actully take him over Benitez any day.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a bit weird that Jose Mourinho was looking for houses in London a week ago, apparently he was meant to be in London today as well...

Can you imagine Mourinho's first Press conference for us if he did come back.... one can wish.

I can see him saying "I'm back home"

Making them a relegation contender? Not really.. He rather took them from the relegation zone to a 10th place or something when he arrived. Then he didnt managed to get a team of all the new players they bought this season so he was sacked. Nigel P is a better longterm choice. He is no idiot maybe a bit desperate but I would actully take him over Benitez any day.

They shouldn't of been in relegation zone in the first place, they were a good team, and he only took them to midtable afterwards when he took over, he had a good run when he first came in, then 2nd season he was given the freedom of buying players, but ended up screwing it up, and i have a mate who is a huge leicester supporter goes to all the games and he's devistated and hates Sven, also Jermain Beckford has been a huge flop of the season aswell.

I'm not talking about last season, i'm talking about this season, they lost a lot of there first games and were in the bottom six for some time, then he managed to get them up a bit but they were still playing bad, with the team he's got and with how much money he's spent, they should be title contenders, and should definitely be fighting with West Ham currently at the moment.

I find it funny that the Liverpool fans are worrying because they think rafa is going to take over... :lol:

Lol believe it or not they think he's a world class manager, if you've ever been on RAWK you will see how much they worship him, they're idiots the only fans in the world who think he's good.

Lol believe it or not they think he's a world class manager, if you've ever been on RAWK you will see how much they worship him, they're idiots the only fans in the world who think he's good.

I remember once it was in the double season and a Liverpool fan i know was like "Carlo is over-rated, i think ill stick to Rafa" and i replied with "you stick to Rafa, suits us fine" and his face dropped :lol:

It's a bit weird that Jose Mourinho was looking for houses in London a week ago, apparently he was meant to be in London today as well...

Can you imagine Mourinho's first Press conference for us if he did come back.... one can wish.

Haha didnt he say something when he left how he'd love a proper goobye but get crushed with the fans love or something random like that....would expect dramtic things..

The thought of rafa still worries be even more so! He didnt do a lot for Liverpool.They won the Cl yep but also finished what 9th?! And then sturggled season after season really.

There is no point doing the ole 'we need a manager who can be long term' causes thats never gana happen way things are run

The thought of rafa still worries be even more so! He didnt do a lot for Liverpool.They won the Cl yep but also finished what 9th?! And then sturggled season after season really.

There is no point doing the ole 'we need a manager who can be long term' causes thats never gana happen way things are run

They did finish 2nd once :lol:

And that was the season where we had Scolari and started mega shite :P that was just a fluke for them :P

The players lost it with him..Gerrards face when Torres got subbed when they needed him that time said it all.He just stood on the touchline making random gestures half the time that doubt many be able to understand.Won three trophies which not bad but 2 on pens!And he's out the job at the moment and hasnt exactly been in high demand due to being so amazing

There is only one man for this job = Mourinho. But if he ever return our owner

has to go down on his knees and beg for forgiveness, I would love to see that!. :clown:

Seriously, he would demand totally control, with no exceptions - can you dig that

dear Roman?.

The way it should be though...manager should control who goes and who comes in.He's gotta play them end of the day and needs a bit of backing.Cant exactly picture Fergie being happy with the board to bring in players/get rid without him having a say

There is only one man for this job = Mourinho. But if he ever return our owner

has to go down on his knees and beg for forgiveness, I would love to see that!. :clown:

Seriously, he would demand totally control, with no exceptions - can you dig that

dear Roman?.

I've said it once and i'll say it again

HENRI MUST BE OUR NEW MANAGER!.

I think Roman and Jose have patched up there friendship, a year after Jose left, Roman bought him a Ferrari...

but who knows, I've always said that if AVB got sacked i only want one man to replace him... Mourinho, i'm honestly tired of replacing mangers every season, not me literally but you get the idea ;)

I don't Carr who comes in, just as long as their guaranteed time. How the he'll will kdb, lukaku Bertrand Pva Joshy and hutch ever get time if the new manager has to worry about results 24/7!! Avb is a classic example of how mangers feel under roman, work all day all night, and even then they still get the sack! Carlo 'looked' too Italian, nit sure If he would have ever been able to tell oldguard to get lost and play 'sexy' arsenal/barca football. But thats my opinion. Ultimately we're Gona get another mourinho team that another 5managers will tinker with to get most out of. But if mourinho comes back I hope he gets Gourlay sent away. He won at Madrid wich after us have most powerful and anoyying board in football !!! (prob could throw in Ajax as well but that's mostly just one guy :) )

Board has to go, and tmall these people chirping in his ear!!

Wish avb the best and hopefully will prove those idiots wrong as well in long run. May not have been best choice now, but was hopin he would grow when he assembled his own team instead of mourinho babies.