• (SUB) Daniel Sturridge
    • (SUB) Frank Lampard
    • (SUB) Michael Essien

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay keep speaking in your stupid riddles as you do

i'm just stating what i think on this game, i was glad we won, but i'm thinking long term, i'm not getting carried away by just this result, i definitely wasn't getting carried away by the performance. Till we start getting on track then i'll be happy, as for now, no and i can't see anything coming out of it that's where i have the dissapointment.

I'm not sad for the sake of being sad as the way you're trying to state it.

ok I will spell it out ,,,,Iwas trying to be polite ,,,,BUT fuck off and be miserable somewhere else

ok I will spell it out ,,,,Iwas trying to be polite ,,,,BUT fuck off and be miserable somewhere else

Well i'm not stupid, i know you were insulting me in your own little way.

I'm not surprised Torres rejected the penalty offer. I know only about one penalty he has taken while being a Liverpool player and missed it.

A missed penalty always hurts but thankfully we were already two goals up so better a miss now than in a balanced game, like at the Bridge lol.

And the second goal - what a work by Ivanovic, including the cross! Stunning. Bosingwa would need 50 years to do at least half of it.

Did anyone notice Meireles' lack of celebration after he struck that ball. It's like he scored and he proceeded to get back into his half, ready for Birmingham to kick off. It was a muted celebration and I think it's a clear indication of how he felt about dealing in the last few days.

The celebration was pretty the same like against Genk and City.

So happy we got through it and we looked very good in from the 45th-70th minutes. Bit shakey after we missed the pen (again!) but good display in a tricky game. To then turn over and see that Arsenal had failed to add to their first half goals was like heaven and ecstasy all in one. Cracking evening, just brilliant!

More RDM on the players rested: "They're all on board, they know what we have to achieve. It was a question of freshening up."

"We faced a difficult task in a cup that was so important to us...We just did our job today."

Got some tough games coming up. City, then Spurs, then Villa who have done well against us.

Bertrand put in a good shift, hope he gets a few more chances to impress at LB before the end of this season.

Would of been interesting to see Lukaku at CF against Birmingham...he should be given the odd game, it's not like Torres & Drogba are playing well in that position.