• Salomon Kalou
    • (SUB) Daniel Sturridge
    • (SUB) Frank Lampard
    • (SUB) Michael Essien

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torres with a good work-rate, what should have been two assists, but still missed a fucking sitter and had some other horror moments as well.

All this 'oh he has 10 assists or whatever this season', 'oh he works hard' is good enough only up til a certain point. 50 games 5 goals that's just shocking.

Positives: Ramires, Cahill, Bertrand. All 3 put in great shifts.

Bertrand was great. He definitely deserves to start over Cole

Forget about his goal record for one second, the fact is he creates chances whenever he's on the pitch.

Wish i could say the same for many of our players. And like i said last week, play Torres with a striker, he can't score but he sure as hell can provide.

Why Mata didn't allow Torres to shot that penalty...he already scored a goal, and penalty was on Torres....Mata missed two penalties in row...

Torres isn't a regular penalty taker. And I would bet my house that he would miss the penalty.

Reply to Sheva

We made the game look like it could of went either way, still not impressed, i expected a lot better than this and it looks like we still have huge problems with that performance. I am gald we've won i said that, i'm just gutted with the performance i expected better, Birmingham bring on a striker and take off a defender, you would expect the premier league side to domiante it even more, but no we get easily presured and back down, Birmingham should of scored at least once when that substitution was made.

FFS Sloth cheer up and have a drink

They gained momentum when Mata missed that pen, but for the majority of the match (except the sequence at the end) i thought we did well.

And RDM has only been manager for 2 days, didn't expect anything spectacular, just wanted a win, and players who looked like they wanted to be there.

And this is exactly what i got :)

I expected us to at least be in control of the game, obviously not dominate like 6-0 with conceding no chances what so ever. I was just dissapointed with how easily pressured the team was, and it didn't start from then, we were in control a bit like we were before afterwards, when they brought on the striker that's when we were getting battered for about 10 minutes, Hopefully this gets sorted out, can't stand seeing anymore stupid shit.

Why Mata didn't allow Torres to shot that penalty...he already scored a goal, and penalty was on Torres....Mata missed two penalties in row...

Can you imagine what would happen to his already tattered confidence if Torres had missed?

Now I can't wait till Stoke game. It was such a nice to see my beloved club to win again, Reberto celebrating with players, god I feel very good now.

But to be fair, if we want beat Neapoli or get in top four in PL than there's so much improvment to be done.

Thank you very much lads, I was feeling very miserable last week and even after first half, but this feeling I have now is great. KTBFFH

Forget about his goal record for one second, the fact is he creates chances whenever he's on the pitch.

Wish i could say the same for many of our players. And like i said last week, play Torres with a striker, he can't score but he sure as hell can provide.

This, I would definitely like to see.

The first thing Mata did was confront Torres and offer him the chance to take it, Torres rejected him.

He doesn't take pens, even when he was still a very good player.

Pretty sure he himself knows he'd miss it :lol:

No, it's still not there, could of went either way that game. We had to have luck so i'm dissapointed.

if you expected a perfect performance you must have been on something .... And by no stretch of the imagination

could it be called a lucky win , We were clearly on top ..could easily have scored 6 to their 1