Patrick Bamford

Kieran.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Played 82 mins. Did well overall. His movement off the ball is way ahead championship level, but he really should have scored that chance early on.

took too long to wait for the ball on his left foot. alot of left footed players are completely one footed.

Played 82 mins. Did well overall. His movement off the ball is way ahead championship level, but he really should have scored that chance early on.

Ive never seen him but can you gauge yet if he has a realistic chance of ever challenging for #1 striker on chelsea?

Ive never seen him but can you gauge yet if he has a realistic chance of ever challenging for #1 striker on chelsea?

Well if Lukaku can't make it here then normally you can't really give much hope for someone like Bamford. But I can never write this boy off because I've seen him over-achieve in every single challenge he's had, from scoring 5 against us with Forest at youth level, to outshining Feruz who was supposed to be the next big thing, to tearing up League One and now forcing his way into the starting XI of the best attack in the championship. Honestly, I wouldn't put anything beyond Patrick.

Yes, me old local boy scoring for fun and with some spectaculars as well!

Never thought he would have made it here, but maybe he can? Preseason will hopefully tell us, but boy having a young striker with that kind of talent in the back pocket wouldn't go amiss!