Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Comparing Koke to Oscar is like comparing Messi to Higuain...both are great but one is CLEARLY ABOVE THE OTHER. Koke is one of the most hard working mid in world football atm, he isn't gonna disappear from Feb on ward like Oscar as well, he was one of the best player on the pitch for Atletico in CL final last year.

There is a reason why Barca was willing to pay 50m release clause last summer but he didn't leave because he loves Atletico and signed a new contract.

It sounds like you've seen more of Koke than I have so I'm happy to accept that you are in a better position to judge him.

Something I do feel qualified to hold an opinion about is that the Oscar fades idea is a myth. He's poor before Christmas too. It just seems to take till then for people to stop making excuses and face the truth. That truth is that he's a good player but good does not get it done for Chelsea's number ten.

Hi!

I think now Koke is well above Oscar. Koke has a similar style like Xavi Hernandez or Iniesta but with much more work capacity. I think his position is not n.10 like Oscar, I think Oscar is a different player, but it has many similarities with Fabregas.

When Fabregas is covered by our rivals we suffer a lot and Koke could be perfect to unlock our game in certain matches / moments when Fabregas does not have the freedom he needs to play comfortable.

Oscar is a great player, but maybe he are stagnating in his performance and does not evolve much in recent months. If we want to make money from the transfer of Oscar, maybe now is the best time.

I also think De Bruyne will not come back with us. If De Bruyne back to us he would not be part of our starting eleven.

Regards.

Regards to ALL.

Thanks Supporter.

I have not seen enough of Koke so, while I feel justified to say that what I have seen has not particularly impressed me, I will bow to your greater knowledge.

Comparing Koke to Oscar is like comparing Messi to Higuain...both are great but one is CLEARLY ABOVE THE OTHER. Koke is one of the most hard working mid in world football atm, he isn't gonna disappear from Feb on ward like Oscar as well, he was one of the best player on the pitch for Atletico in CL final last year.

There is a reason why Barca was willing to pay 50m release clause last summer but he didn't leave because he loves Atletico and signed a new contract.

Where has koke been this season>?

It sounds like you've seen more of Koke than I have so I'm happy to accept that you are in a better position to judge him.

Something I do feel qualified to hold an opinion about is that the Oscar fades idea is a myth. He's poor before Christmas too. It just seems to take till then for people to stop making excuses and face the truth. That truth is that he's a good player but good does not get it done for Chelsea's number ten.

Good gets bench on a shitty United squad instead.

Rumours are that clubs are willing to pay €55M for De Bruyne, but Wolfsburg says that they don't even consider selling him for €70M.

He is also the 4th best player in Europe this season according to whoscored.com. Which is the most important football rating site worldwide.

11002500_603559183078434_815188291062868

Former Blue Kevin De Bruyne on he's departure:

"Being with Chelsea is like being in a different world. Jose Mourinho did not explain to me why I was not playing more regularly for the club. Things would have been different if Chelsea FC had to pay 45m (£32m) and not 8m (£6m) when I arrived from Racing Genk. A higher transfer fee would have potentially handed me a different sort of status inside the club. And, possibly, handed me more chances."

Glad Kevin did well when he left and I wish him all the best but Jose said publicly numerous times he's not happy with Kevin attitude and work rate so.. For him to say that is strange although the bit about the transfer fee is right and wrong to some degree.

Other players that cost less have bided their time and done wonders.

I'd rather this summer ship Oscar to Psg and use the money for Koke, said it months ago.

Glad Kevin did well when he left and I wish him all the best but Jose said publicly numerous times he's not happy with Kevin attitude and work rate so.. For him to say that is strange although the bit about the transfer fee is right and wrong to some degree.

Other players that cost less have bided their time and done wonders.

I'd rather this summer ship Oscar to Psg and use the money for Koke, said it months ago.

Really? source? Ive read that argument alot as being the reason why he wasn't starting and now people are actually turning it into fact but can't remember Mou actually coming out and saying that.

Don't really mind what Kevin said, Ba said pretty much the same thing after he left that some people get picked because of their name and no matter how hard you tried you wouldn't get in. So there is probably some truth to it.

Kevin did what was best for his career. Don't think it would have worked out here for him even if he stayed longer. His attitude is indeed not the greatest and he is much like Mata in the sense that when he isn't the main man and he doesn't have a free role in a team that is build to support him he doesn't offer much to the team.

Really? source? Ive read that argument alot as being the reason why he wasn't starting and now people are actually turning it into fact but can't remember Mou actually coming out and saying that.

Don't really mind what Kevin said, Ba said pretty much the same thing after he left that some people get picked because of their name and no matter how hard you tried you wouldn't get in. So there is probably some truth to it.

Kevin did what was best for his career. Don't think it would have worked out here for him even if he stayed longer. His attitude is indeed not the greatest and he is much like Mata in the sense that when he isn't the main man and he doesn't have a free role in a team that is build to support him he doesn't offer much to the team.

According to the media, Man Utd first thought he was too expensive (they have bid €40M this winter which was immediately rejected by Wolfsburg), but they will try to buy him again this summer. Man City will also try to buy him for €55M. It looks like there will be a war this summer between the two Manchester teams. PSG, Bayern and Liverpool are also very interested. I'm pretty sure that if he joins City and he becomes the main man to win the league, that this forum will explode here.

“With Kevin, I didn’t like the match he played against Swindon (in the Capital One Cup) and I didn’t like the way he was training”.. search that quote and you'll find it in a couple of different places

The biggest thing I can think of where people turned rumor into fact was that Eden's original contract with the club was for 120k pounds a week, citing Belgian and French papers and I don't believe anyone provided evidence of that.

His attitude is indeed not the greatest and he is much like Mata in the sense that when he isn't the main man and he doesn't have a free role in a team that is build to support him he doesn't offer much to the team.

This is just one of those claims people keep repeating without any form of evidence.

This is just one of those claims people keep repeating without any form of evidence.

I remember in our qualifier at Bosnia, late in the game, we were on a counterattack and someone messed it up/didn't pass the ball to him or something like that and he threw his hands in the air and started mouthing off instead of chasing back his fullback which ultimatly led to a dangerous attack for Bosnia.

I have seen him do that on multiple occasions and is example of poor attitude imo. He doesnt have that 'never say die' attitude of somebody who never gives up like an Ivanovic for example and it is something he needs to improve on if he wants to reach the next level but so far i haven't seen that from him.

Just now looking at Wolfsburg versus Sporting he seemed litteraly scared in going into a 50/50 duel for a loose ball. It's stuff like that, that is not appreciated by Mou

According to the media, Man Utd first thought he was too expensive (they have bid €40M this winter which was immediately rejected by Wolfsburg), but they will try to buy him again this summer. Man City will also try to buy him for €55M. It looks like there will be a war this summer between the two Manchester teams. PSG, Bayern and Liverpool are also very interested. I'm pretty sure that if he joins City and he becomes the main man to win the league, that this forum will explode here.

Where are these links..

Man City never went for Kevin. They already had yaya, fernandino and fernando on their squad. Also, kdb would not be an improvement from nasri on the current squad. People forget how good nasri was before he joined city.

Bayern as well never went for Kevin. Munich already have a hard time finding playing time for all their midfielders, their is no way they would invest more money in a position not of need. Liverpool I can understand and PSG, like Real never seem to buy due to need.

Still think the perfect team for Kevin is Liverpool and would essentially replace everything Gerrard did when he was younger (except physically).

Where are these links..

Man City never went for Kevin. They already had yaya, fernandino and fernando on their squad. Also, kdb would not be an improvement from nasri on the current squad. People forget how good nasri was before he joined city.

Bayern as well never went for Kevin. Munich already have a hard time finding playing time for all their midfielders, their is no way they would invest more money in a position not of need. Liverpool I can understand and PSG, like Real never seem to buy due to need.

Still think the perfect team for Kevin is Liverpool and would essentially replace everything Gerrard did when he was younger (except physically).

Yup I said that before, he would be a great replacement for Gerrard.

So I think if Liverpool finish in top 4 they will go for him this summer.

Otherwise they have no chance with city and United wanting him.