Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Not sure that's entirely accurate...

Kevin De Bruyne is the big boss of the Belgian national team. Hazard has had a few good games, but the rest were bad. But I'm a 100% sure that Hazard performing bad has nothing to do with De Bruyne, the two can play very well together in my opinion. When Messi played bad for 6 years in a row for Argentina, it was also not the fault of Aguero. People should stop to believe those nonsense stories. And Kevin will also play great if he's not the main man in a top team, a lot of bs stories at this forum.

Hazard does not play bad for us most of the time, he just plays a less spectacular role in the team. He tends to disappear sometimes, yes. But during the world cup, despite all the criticism, a lot of the defining passes/actions came from his feet (especially during the atrocious first two matches). People give him too much crap, he works hard and takes his responsibility when needed.

A lot would be solved by putting Januzaj on the opposite wing and stick with him. This will take some pressure off Hazard. KDB can be the defining player a lot of the time because 2-3 defenders stick to Hazard during most matches. With Januzaj in the team, this will not be possible anymore (plus we'd have someone with a decent cross on the wing).

No actually he did see it, we all did.

This weren't like Matic were we let him go blindly, Mou acknowledged the guys a really good player, but what could we have done? he is at his best as the main man, with Eden around he wasn't getting that role anytime soon.

He is half the player when he is merely a support player, if he stayed that's exactly what he would have been, it would have been selfish of us to do that, so we sold him and let him spread his wings so to speak.

Im happy he's doing well however for as long as Hazard is still on our payroll, I won't be annoyed about him doing it elsewhere.

He is playing with Eden in the Belgium NT. That's not stopping him from playing very well and being decisive for them too.

After the last game there were some doubts about them playing together, but it was bullshit imo. The problem wasn't Eden taking away space from KDB, the problem was other players doing so. Chadli was also drifting inside and the fullbacks were instructed NOT to overlap. This resulted in no width for the team and no space for the attacking players.

They can play together perfectly, as long as the rest of the team let's them play together.

Anyway, any team could use a player like KDB. And I'm still convinced that, had he gotten the chances that Willian, Oscar and Schurlle were getting, he wouldn't have performed less then any of them. Playing one or two games and then being left out for a month is very difficult for a player trying to convince his manager.

Hazard does not play bad for us most of the time, he just plays a less spectacular role in the team. He tends to disappear sometimes, yes. But during the world cup, despite all the criticism, a lot of the defining passes/actions came from his feet (especially during the atrocious first two matches). People give him too much crap, he works hard and takes his responsibility when needed.

A lot would be solved by putting Januzaj on the opposite wing and stick with him. This will take some pressure off Hazard. KDB can be the defining player a lot of the time because 2-3 defenders stick to Hazard during most matches. With Januzaj in the team, this will not be possible anymore (plus we'd have someone with a decent cross on the wing).

I have never seen players playing worse than Januzaj this season. He has a lot of talent, but he is too lazy to have a big career imo. There is no reason at all to select him for the national team and there is certainly no reason to give him a starting spot. The other wing should belong to YFC, even in the youth teams I thought he was more talented than Januzaj, and he is only making progress. YFC is the only other wing that can be a massive player for a top team in the future. Mpoku will also have a great career I predict, but not as good as Hazard and YFC.

Lukaku also scored some crazy amount of goals for everton and west brom and look where he is now.

I personally like KDB as a player, but to think his stats at wolfsburg would translate over to chelsea is a complete ridiculous idea. Even in belgium, KDB flourished and Eden was invisible. What makes you think that those 2 can work well together?

KDB needs to be the man, like Mata, however, at chelsea he was never going to be that player because the man is another belgium player.

There are differences between KDB and Mata. KDB covers more distance and plays a more direct style then Mata. De Bruyne is also a player who likes to run into space, even behind the defence. Where as Mata is more a player that likes to come short.

I have never seen players playing worse than Januzaj this season. He has a lot of talent, but he is too lazy to have a big career imo. There is no reason at all to select him for the national team and there is certainly no reason to give him a starting spot. The other wing should belong to YFC, even in the youth teams I thought he was more talented than Januzaj, and he is only making progress. YFC is the only other wing that can be a massive player for a top team in the future. Mpoku will also have a great career I predict, but not as good as Hazard and YFC.

1. Practically every Man Utd player is horrible this season.

2. How many full matches did he play in a row? Hard to do if you buy Di Maria et cetera. He needs to be given some confidence.

3. His technique is perfect and unbelievably fluent, and his crosses could be a blessing for Benteke and our other big guys.

4. We don't have a world class player on the right wing. Mertens is a good impact sub and Mirallas will never be a top player, might as well try it with this guy.

(I'm going off topic, sorry, will end it now. ;-))

I am so happy to see him do well ... perhaps one day we will re sign him

Can't see that happening. With the choices he'll be having after such a season, doubt he'd return to the club that never gave him a fair chance. Bayern Munich as from next season is a safe bet. And with all due respect for our beloved club, but as things currently stand, I can't see a way back from Bayern Munich to Chelsea.

1. Practically every Man Utd player is horrible this season.

2. How many full matches did he play in a row? Hard to do if you buy Di Maria et cetera. He needs to be given some confidence.

3. His technique is perfect and unbelievably fluent, and his crosses could be a blessing for Benteke and our other big guys.

4. We don't have a world class player on the right wing. Mertens is a good impact sub and Mirallas will never be a top player, might as well try it with this guy.

(I'm going off topic, sorry, will end it now. ;-))

If you can choose to try a player that plays crap the whole season long already, or try a player that plays excellent this season. The choice is obvious for me. We have to give a serious chance to YFC. Januzaj doesn't deserve to get selected this season.

If you can choose to try a player that plays crap the whole season long already, or try a player that plays excellent this season. The choice is obvious for me. We have to give a serious chance to YFC. Januzaj doesn't deserve to get selected this season.

Honestly, I haven't seen him play enough. Could be a solution too, yes.

De Briuyne is quite vocal and opinionated so he's not easy going, which explains why he might of clashed with Jose.

He's also the rare breed of player who practices poorly but plays at a high level.

He's shone everywhere he's been except Chelsea and at Chelsea he barely played.

Would he make difference? Absolutely. He can play for any team in the world, the caveat is that his play style might not fit with every team.

Imagine if we have some sort of buy back clause and get Kevin for cheap. We would be trolling transfer world to death.

Was Willian even a Mourinho transfer ? We were very interested in him for a long time. He even dumped winter trainings with Shakhtar in January 2013 to force the transfer to Chelsea, eventually to land in Anzi. Then Anzi had financial problems and we offered a help. It's strange that we signed Willian given Mourinho's huge summer appreciation towards Kevin ... Who even does a transfer dealing in this club !?