Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

60 million!? Such asshole teams. He's a fantastic player, but he's not worth sixty million. Sorry. Let him stay where he is. They're building a great team and he's the centerpiece. Why the hell would he leave for an unbalanced team like Man Utd?

I hope they just keep him and keep buying one or two real quality injections (like Schurrle) every year.

Maybe you should spend some millions on actual defenders, Man Utd. There's nothing wrong with your attack. It's just that everything behind midfield (except De Gea) is championship level quality.

The right question I think. It doesn't seem to me that he'd be prepared to return or that Jose would want him for that matter. I don't think his links to the club, through his mother, would make any difference. On the other hand, if we did want him then I suppose the new TV deal might. :)

Who knows if he would be willing. Part of the problem originally was that KDB needed to play regularly to prepare for the WC.

I think Mourinho is quite stubborn about two way play which is why there were issues with KDB.

Maybe he's against it and it can't work with Jose. That being said KDB is showing that he can play at an extremely high level and it wasn't a talent issue but rather an issue of philosophy and demands.

As for 60 million seems steep but De Bruyne is only 24 and it's not easy to find an attacking playmaker of his quality anywhere.

United needs to clean out the dross which includes Mata, RVP, Falcao and others and get better young talent.

60 million!? Such asshole teams. He's a fantastic player, but he's not worth sixty million. Sorry. Let him stay where he is. They're building a great team and he's the centerpiece. Why the hell would he leave for an unbalanced team like Man Utd?

I hope they just keep him and keep buying one or two real quality injections (like Schurrle) every year.

Maybe you should spend some millions on actual defenders, Man Utd. There's nothing wrong with your attack. It's just that everything behind midfield (except De Gea) is championship level quality.

You really haven't been watching them then with all respect mate. They have been dire in attack. Their best striker is playing in midfield and even he is inconsistent. RVP is decling fast. Falcao too. They badly need a new striker(s).

He has a point, but it still does not explain the absolute lack of effort he put in when he was given a chance against the likes of Brentford. I think he had a similar attitude to Lukaku; praised at a very young age by the Belgian national team, part of their 'golden boys', and so, thought they deserved to start on talent alone. Mourinho doesn't like that one bit. Hazard, by contrast, has an amazing attitude.

Though, Azpi was bought for only 7m, Ivanovic for 9m and are now indispensable squad members, so it doesn't always work the way he thinks (though they are defenders). However, I still think that the massive purchase of Willian and Mourinho's dogmatic attitude towards some players (him & Mata) played a big part.

Probably a mixture of both sides to be honest. It wasn't meant to be.

no chance he is coming back ,looks somewat bitter about his experience here..

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/560315/Kevin-De-Bruyne-Chelsea

I see nothing wrong with what KDB is quoted as saying but in any case there is no news here.

We can all read the runes and realise that KDB would not put returning to Chelsea at the top of his wish list. The only thing likely to persuade him to rejoin is a monster contract offer. Problem is I don't believe for one minute that Jose will want him back because those same runes tell us that the boss was even less happy about Kevin's off field approach than he was with the young man's efforts on match day. If it was only about performance levels that would be one thing, but when it's about attitude then it's hard to imagine Jose ever changing his mind.

I would therefore say that the first step on the road to KDB's return would be Jose's departure. Even speaking as KDB's biggest fan around here, which I think I probably am, any choice between KDB and TSO is an absolute no contest. Ten more years please Jose.

Oscar out; De Bruyne in.

Maybe this would be a great operation. Oscar is being stalled in the evolution of its performance and De Bruyne has shown that he has a great attitude (winning mentality) and to return with us.

I think next year we will sign a great midfielder (perhaps Pogba or Koke) and Oscar or De Bruyne not going to be our starting eleven next season.

Therefore, it would be a risky operation, but if De Bruyne is willing to come and fight for playing in our starting eleven, I think it would be a perfect choice to switch to Oscar by De Bruyne.

Maybe PSG and Juventus can offer us 40 million by Oscar

I personally prefer to reserve money to sign Pogba or Koke. We need a midfield player who can organize our game and know how to move the ball to help Fabregas. We rely heavily on Fabregas, and he needs our help because otherwise when Fabregas is surrounded by players we suffer a lot.

I prefer this.

Fabregas Matic

Ramires Mikel

Pogba/Koke Messi Hazard

Cuadrado Willian

Diego Costa

Remy

Regards.

Oscar out; De Bruyne in.

Maybe this would be a great operation. Oscar is being stalled in the evolution of its performance and De Bruyne has shown that he has a great attitude (winning mentality) and to return with us.

I think next year we will sign a great midfielder (perhaps Pogba or Koke) and Oscar or De Bruyne not going to be our starting eleven next season.

Therefore, it would be a risky operation, but if De Bruyne is willing to come and fight for playing in our starting eleven, I think it would be a perfect choice to switch to Oscar by De Bruyne.

Maybe PSG and Juventus can offer us 40 million by Oscar...

I personally prefer to reserve money to sign Pogba or Koke. We need a midfield player who can organize our game and know how to move the ball to help Fabregas. We rely heavily on Fabregas, and he needs our help because otherwise when Fabregas is surrounded by players we suffer a lot.

I prefer this.

Fabregas Matic

Ramires Mikel

Pogba/Koke Messi Hazard

Cuadrado Willian

Diego Costa

Remy

Regards.

As I said above, I don't believe that KDB will return.

As for Koke, I've seen too little of him to be absolutely definitive but, from what I have seen, he looks no better than Oscar. Since I don't believe Oscar is good enough to serve as Chelsea's number 10, I am in no hurry to sign Koke.

As for Koke, I've seen too little of him to be absolutely definitive but, from what I have seen, he looks no better than Oscar. Since I don't believe Oscar is good enough to serve as Chelsea's number 10, I am in no hurry to sign Koke.

Comparing Koke to Oscar is like comparing Messi to Higuain...both are great but one is CLEARLY ABOVE THE OTHER. Koke is one of the most hard working mid in world football atm, he isn't gonna disappear from Feb on ward like Oscar as well, he was one of the best player on the pitch for Atletico in CL final last year.

There is a reason why Barca was willing to pay 50m release clause last summer but he didn't leave because he loves Atletico and signed a new contract.

Hi!

I think now Koke is well above Oscar. Koke has a similar style like Xavi Hernandez or Iniesta but with much more work capacity. I think his position is not n.10 like Oscar, I think Oscar is a different player, but it has many similarities with Fabregas.

When Fabregas is covered by our rivals we suffer a lot and Koke could be perfect to unlock our game in certain matches / moments when Fabregas does not have the freedom he needs to play comfortable.

Oscar is a great player, but maybe he are stagnating in his performance and does not evolve much in recent months. If we want to make money from the transfer of Oscar, maybe now is the best time.

I also think De Bruyne will not come back with us. If De Bruyne back to us he would not be part of our starting eleven.

Regards.

Regards to ALL.