Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Our best signing we've made the past few seasons if you ask me. 7 million is a pure steal, and he will become fantastic, making him into a midfielder is the right choice, i was always concerned about his developement in position because at Genk he was playing just about everywhere and he needs that natural position. But i think we've found it, he's so good at keeping the ball, and his forward passing his excellent.

Also unlike Ramires De Bruyne has got a nice first touch and can play fast passing games when we need to step up the tempo against better teams, like against Bayern there is an example, he was making some excellent first touches with heavy passes coming his way.

I've liked this lad since i first seen him at Genk, i never heard of him till my friend who is from belgium told me about him and how good he is, thought it was just a load of bull shit, but when i seen him play he was awesome. He's one of the few good things to look forward too in the upcoming seasons, looking forward to him and Lukaku, and i still think McEachran will make it, but not for a few years yet.

----------Lukaku-----------

Hazard--------------Mata

--De Bryune---Oscar

---------Chalobah--------

Think it would properly work given the right management and time. De Bryune and Oscar's game reading and tackling provides a great help in defense as well. Only problem is that we need consistent, reliable, and strong centre backs, and unfortunately, we currently don't have any that have all 3 categories.

----------Lukaku-----------

Hazard--------------Mata

--De Bryune---Oscar

---------Chalobah--------

Think it would properly work given the right management and time. De Bryune and Oscar's game reading and tackling provides a great help in defense as well. Only problem is that we need consistent, reliable, and strong centre backs, and unfortunately, we currently don't have any that have all 3 categories.

That's a decent formation. I'd love to see Chelsea use a 4-3-3, maybe that would allow the likes of Ramires & Mikel to play to their strengths more often...

Belgium media are reporting today that bremen is talking with chelsea to extend the loan for another year.

Lets hope chelsea dont agree so we can see kevin play at the bridge next season

This would be a stupid deal. KDB has the potential to play, at least, europa league next year.

Best would be a loan to a top 5 top 4 club from top 5 6 league. Could be something in England, Germany, Portugal, Spain, Italy, even in France.

Why not for Malaga, Athletico, Marseilles, Lyon, Frankfurt, Friburg, and so on....

Staying @ Werder would be really stupid

I dont think Werder is a bad option tbh (if he doesnt get much playtime here).

Since there he really gets a free role, everything goes trough him and he gets a lot of faith from fans/board/manager there + he plays everything in one of the best leagues of the world... i honestly dont see how much better it can get than that for a talent to develop...

As in Athletico fe he might not get such a role, not many big teams let a 20 year old be their playmaker... also because usually they already have a good one. (see hazard @ chelsea)