Chelsea 3-3 Man United

BlueLion.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson will not face a disciplinary charge over his criticism of linesman Darren Cann in yesterday's 3-3 draw at Chelsea, Press Association Sport understands.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Manchester-United-Alex-Ferguson-linesman-Chelsea-no-action-taken-article862266.html

Of course not.. look at Webb's hand and Rooney's shirt

Right. Didn't notice that. It's a pretty decent photoshop job. Usually they're awful and you can spot the part where they've inserted the new layer over the original one easily but this one is pretty well done

An absolutely disgusting article in The Guardian http://www.guardian....fy-wayne-rooney

David Pleat could just as well suck off Rooney and be happy carrying millions of his dead children in his stomach

Didnt even notice him playing half the time!!

As for Fergie..no shock he can say what he wants and get away with it!

An absolutely disgusting article in The Guardian http://www.guardian....fy-wayne-rooney

David Pleats never been the same since he was convicted of kerb crawling.

Come to think of it, which I do, he's a kindred spirit with the hair transplanted one, in as much as they both seek out 'ladies of the night'.

I have a few things to add about this match. If you told be on Sat that CFC would draw 3-3, w/out the likes of Lamps, JT & Cole, I would gladly take it. Loved Mata & Side Show Bob goals. Best part of that 3rd goal was Side Show Bob telling Mata where to put the ball when Mata was lining up the free kick. Dude is such the chracther. BTW, who the fuck is Alan Smith??? That punk was so bias. You could tell clearly that he didn't want CFC to win. Also in the States the match was pumped up & it was like watching manure on Fox. Thank God CFC scored 3 goals...Freakin' Piers Morgan can kick rocks...I hate gooners as talkin' heads <_<

Hi fellow CFC gang. "In this moment" it is not news that our darling team needs an effective surgical overhaul to be able to get back to the once formidiable status we had in the 05/06 era. Yesterdays game with MUFC (...name sounds like motherf#@#@..er), just lends support to this even further. Anways yes we lost because we didnt play well enough to win, even with the god of soccer on our side by giving us a 3 goal lead we couldnt take home the 3 points. I will give my assessment on the players in another post.

Now my major issue is this when will the FA start giving suspensions to referees who need 'eye operations'? Yesterday Howard Webb gave 2 unjust penalties against us and IMO he should be PUNISHED for that ineptitude. Both MUFC players who 'bought' the penalties did so by running into Chelses players. Blatant robbery not minding our teams ineptitude.

I am trying not to talk about players in this post but I can't help but ask Torres?, Torres??, Torres???, .... when when when?. When you were liverpoollian i used to praise you as one of the most effective finishers of the league but now.....? (this leave to ask you, Torres is it for your love for Liverpool FC, that you decided to go on sale and make the club 50million pounds richer, to rescue them from dire straits..... so you can go back and join them later?). You are really hurting us CHELSEA, if you have been scoring (which is what you are paid to do) we will have averted a lot of draws and losses and we will probably be on top of the table or @ worst runners up, but look at where you have put us now .... struggling struggling struggling.... I suggest you go on a mediation trip on the mountains in isolation and start to re-enact your lethal strike-dom.

I am trying not to talk about players in this post but I can't help but ask Torres?, Torres??, Torres???, .... when when when?. When you were liverpoollian i used to praise you as one of the most effective finishers of the league but now.....?

I will defend El Nino. Dude has changed w/ this scoring drought. vs manure I saw him provide an excellent cross to Mata. Also the run from the inside to the flank provided space for Mata. That has count for something. Also that very unselfish play w/ El Nino to Bison. El Nino showed terrific technique to gather the ball, but instead of trying to find a path through the manure d, he setup a shot for Bison Essien that almost found the back of the net. Maybe El Nino should be considered an Attacking Midfielder instead as a lethal striker. I will continue to support him while he wears blue, even if he is a £50 million pound blunder.

Its fucking disguisting how the press is praising United, saying bullshit about "they are never baten".

Yes, playing with the referee in their side, they are never beaten. I hate this fucking club. We should allow City to win the match. We cant afford letting this red assholes wining it again.