Chelsea 3-3 Man United

BlueLion.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its fucking disguisting how the press is praising United, saying bullshit about "they are never baten".

Yes, playing with the referee in their side, they are never beaten. I hate this fucking club. We should allow City to win the match. We cant afford letting this red assholes wining it again.

The fact that United drew was more due to our weakness, rather than their strength

Could've used Drogba last night. He knows how to close a game properly.. There's still question marks as to how we let them get an equalizer.

Yeah, remember him and Ramires playing out Fergy time last season in March at The Bridge? 6 minutes in the United half, and then Rambo got Vidic sent off :lol:

Yeah, remember him and Ramires playing out Fergy time last season in March at The Bridge? 6 minutes in the United half, and then Rambo got Vidic sent off :lol:

That was brilliant. Also the mancs were lucky not to have Giggs sent off for basically slicing through Drogba right before the Vidic foul. He frustrated them so much. Fergie must have been furious that they couldn't get the ball back. There should be a youtube clip of all his time wasting in that game + the 3 or 4 minutes he single-handedly wasted against City at home this season :lol:

To be frank, at the minute when Alex Ferguson Howard Webb has whistled the first penalty, I knew we wouldn't have more than one point at the end of the game. It was written all over it.

I am not really bothered by what happened yesterday. My only concern about this game is, how will the team react ? They will either be fired up for the next few games, and will be fighting to show their frustration about the injustice which happened yesterday and to show they have character, or they will give up everything, and will stop to beleive in everything. This is the only thing bothering me at the moment. I really hope it will be the first case... Because if it comes to be the second, our next slip will put our fourth place in jeopardy. And if unfortunatly we let our place slip away, I can't see us being able to recapture it. Hence I hope our team will be up for next games.

The only few things I'll speak about the game : Mata was superb, I hope André will keep playing him in the hole. Another good game from Luiz.

Oh, and I've almost forgotten, I am sick of this mancs and sick of media sucking 'em up.

To be frank, at the minute when Alex Ferguson Howard Webb has whistled the first penalty, I knew we wouldn't have more than one point at the end of the game. It was written all over it.

Can't agree more with that, though i am a negative person, i could just tell something bad was going to happen, our players were way to nervous even at 3-1 up it's stupid to be that nervous.

By the way guys, haven't even thought of discussing it and im sure a lot of you havent because of the stupid game. But why the hell wasn't Bertrand playing?, where the fuck is the faith in these youngsters?, and i bet Bertrand could play a much better game than Boshitwa. Sick of the lack of faith in our players, Bertrand puts in good performances against Everton with Royston Drenthe running at him and then plays well against Liverpool and we still don't play him, heck i think i'd rather have Bertrand playing right back than Bosingwa there. I don't care if it's Man United you have to show faith in these youngsters. Look at Arsenal, yes Jenkingson was probably ruined but he didn't look too impresive anyway to be honest, though they have put youngsters on like that Coquelien his first 2 games where Man United away and Spurs away. They also played some right back from Korea in the United match at the Emirates not so long ago for Djourou. And they played that spanish defender against Liverpool at the begining of the season.

Liverpool do the same with Flanagan and Robinson, Robinsons first game was against Arsenal, Flanagans first game was against Manchester City, and i don't think Flanagan has ever been loaned out before or Robinson. And you have Bertrand played for this club before and played over 100 games in the Championship and we dernt play him, Nani wasn't playing right wing it was Valencia and i think Bertrand would of handeled him.

Just sick of the lack of faith in our youngsters.

Its fucking disguisting how the press is praising United, saying bullshit about "they are never baten".

Yes, playing with the referee in their side, they are never beaten. I hate this fucking club. We should allow City to win the match. We cant afford letting this red assholes wining it again.

Yeah I dont get that.On and on about a great comeback.But it wasnt.If the goals were scored a normal way then yeah but 2 pens?How is that an amazing comeback they didnt do it all themselves and work for the draw they had bloody convicing acting and some help

Four pens in their last 2 games..crazy

Can't agree more with that, though i am a negative person, i could just tell something bad was going to happen, our players were way to nervous even at 3-1 up it's stupid to be that nervous.

You know what, I had that same feeling. After the first penalty, nothing that occured in the match surprised me.

Utd fans feeling so damn happy about their comeback ... all over facebook its "Manure the comeback Kings" :doh:

They and the media are just as pathetic and deluded as ever!

430529_342196309148531_100000744954069_1098615_1510414140_n.jpg

Have no idea what was said in that show but judging from the charge of United there, they are absolutely spot on AND I would think they were not as deluded as the media, pundits and fans here in England. It's not like United had to put in some sort monstrous effort to get the 3 goals. They may have bossed possession, knocking the ball around but all their shots were from distance despite being on target and Cech was pretty comfortable at dealing with them. Those 2 f***ing penalties came from rather two wayward attacks!!

@Steve: Wow! Those images are amazing! Where did you get that from?