Chelsea 3-3 Man United

BlueLion.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed Peace.

Malouda is, tactically, necessary. One wonders if that was André will continue this sort of plan, the problem is Malouda is not suited for the wings. It certainly makes the chase for Perreira seem a lot more logical last June when everyone was crying about it.

Ivanovic was brilliant. Must've shown André why he must be first choice right-back now. His defensive capabilities, his strength on the ground and his heading abilities are phenomenal. That missed chance by Torres all came from Bane's will to head that ball in the final 3rd. MotM for me.

rioferdy5 Rio Ferdinand

I got booed by the cfc fans today,....well done guys thanks for inspiring me & the lads! That's like fuel to me! #TeamSpirit

I just knew the attention-seeker would bring it up. Bet it fueled Howard webb too. Mind you the money helped too with Fergie being up his arse and all.

Ivanovic was brilliant. Must've shown André why he must be first choice right-back now. His defensive capabilities, his strength on the ground and his heading abilities are phenomenal. That missed chance by Torres all came from Bane's will to head that ball in the final 3rd. MotM for me.

Agreed... him, Cahill and Mata were the best for me. Still can't decide who I will vote for.

I just knew the attention-seeker would bring it up. Bet it fueled Howard webb too. Mind you the money helped too with Fergie being up his arse and all.

I hope he enjoys his own goal which denied his team 3 points

Didn't watch the game, but

1. We scored 3 goals against the Champions? lol we didnt even manage that against Swansea, Norwich and QPR combined.

2. I knew Coward Webb was going to do something stupid as usual, sigh.

@ MGuerreiro

The second penalty was never a pen, not questionable or debatable, Utd fan Webb simply got it catastrophically wrong, if you think that is understandable then answer me this, do you think we would of got those decisions at Old fucking Trafford? He gave them the initiative to get back into this game by giving them a very soft first penalty then helps them for 2 more by making very poor decisions. Only Utd and Ferguson can get these decisions and its a testament to bacon face that he has a psychological edge on every manager and ref in the Prem, he constantly barracked the fourth official in the first half and i have no doubt this put pressure on Webb to give them an unlikely draw, no other team would get these decisions at the Bridge, maybe one but 3 contentious decisions - not a chance, were the second was just unbelievable!

My point is they were huffing and puffing before the penalty decisions but were hardly creating anything of note, Webb's favourable decisions were the catalyst of their fightback at 3 -1 i could see us holding out and perhaps extending our lead but he gave them the second and you just knew we would capitulate.

AVB is really starting to confuse me, didn't understand Bosingwa at left back when we are trying to introduce a very capable young player in Bertrand but fair play he got away with it, starts Malouda after all he did against Swansea was give possession away so in effect he rewards his poor showing with a start? I saw a lot of Bertrand at Reading and he was great going forward so he could of played there? AVB then does what some of us have been asking for weeks and that is to play Mata in the middle so i can't knock him for that albeit too late but why Sturridge and not Malouda off? Evra was on a yellow surely it would of made sense to stick with the pace of Sturridge to get Evra sent off? Not only that Malouda was having another one of those games? Must just be my thinking..........

Not blaming AVB totally, Webb gets that vote, i just think his contribution didn't help. Yes people its a decent point under the circumstances but NOT WHEN YOU ARE 3 FUCKING NIL UP ITS NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!