QPR 0-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

I'd put out a fairly strong lineup because QPR can be a bit unpredictable and it would be good to give them a thrashing.

Cech

Ivanovic Cahill Terry Bertrand

Ramires Romeu Essien

Malouda Lukaku Sturridge

Cech-picks itself

Ivanovic-I don't think I can take Bosingwa any longer and they may choose to target Bosi again

Cahill- Scored a screamer at Loftus Road for Bolton. Luiz may like Bosingwa be targeted by the rats

Terry- Can deal with this easily

Bertrand- He is used to playing against Championship standard teams. Ashley Cole needs a rest

Ramires- One of our best players this season.

Romeu- Solid as a holding midfielder

Essien- The Bison looks like he could be coming back. Would be good to give him a start.

Malouda- Juan Mata needs a rest. The team is too over-reliant on him and need to learn to play without him.

Lukaku- Torres does not deserve to start after last week. Lukaku looked good against Norwich though.

Sturridge- If Kalou was here I would have picked him but we are stuck with Mr Arrogant for this one. I appreciate what he adds to the team but he needs to sort out his cocky attitude

Subs:

Hilario

Hutchinson

Meireles

Torres

David Luiz

Lalkovic

Mata (avoid using him though because he needs a rest)

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are people turning against Meireles? He is no worse than Ramires who does nothing but run fast. I don't know how people can say Ramires is one of our best players, what rubbish, on most other teams he'd be a squad player and he should be here to, his technique is just embarrassingly poor for a Brazillian

Why are people turning against Meireles? He is no worse than Ramires who does nothing but run fast. I don't know how people can say Ramires is one of our best players, what rubbish, on most other teams he'd be a squad player and he should be here to, his technique is just embarrassingly poor for a Brazillian

Tbh it's kinda undeniable that he's been one of our best yet this season, without him our midfield looks weaker. Although I agree, ideally most of our starting XI would be squad/rotation players, but we don't have better players that's just a fact. And Meireles should never play together with Rami imo, they should be each other's backups for the same position.. but that's not possible all the time because of the shortage we have in midfield - we have 3 defensive mids (Mikel, Romeu, Essien) while only one who is a natural CAM (Lampard, and we all know his age).. so Meireles is a backup for 2 positions (Lamps's and Rami's). If to think about it, AVB's options in midfield are rather limited and none of them seem to be ideal. We are playing on fumes and it shows in many performances.

Cech

Essien Clone - Essien Clone - Luiz - Essien Clone

Essien Clone - Real Ramires

Real Essien

Ramires Clone - Lukaku - Mata

Might as well.

What about the Torres clone from the liverpool days?

Its funny how the FA and Police and Sky come to that, are making this into such a fucking Ferdinand/Terry drama. Fans to be searched and warned, early kick off, category A, all police leave cancelled, helicopter overhead affair. The media looking for any hint to run a story on racist Chelsea fans.

Christ what will happen if Anton doesnt shake hands ? Oh my fucking god! What if JT injures him in a 50/50 tackle -the media will be apoplectic.

The reality is there are too many people employed as coppers and journalists so they have to create a situation to justify their jobs. Wankers.

QPR have so many shit average players (all of them), we should just put 2 up front and go for it. ome on AVB, show you can change things and not be a boring cautious fucker, you can surely see by now that 4-3-3 doesn't work with our players!

Its funny how the FA and Police and Sky come to that, are making this into such a fucking Ferdinand/Terry drama. Fans to be searched and warned, early kick off, category A, all police leave cancelled, helicopter overhead affair. The media looking for any hint to run a story on racist Chelsea fans.

Christ what will happen if Anton doesnt shake hands ? Oh my fucking god! What if JT injures him in a 50/50 tackle -the media will be apoplectic.

The reality is there are too many people employed as coppers and journalists so they have to create a situation to justify their jobs. Wankers.

Same thing can easily happen at any game its daft how OTT they're going.Yeah extra police but the extremes they're going to...whats to stop Liv/Man U fans having a go at each other....and fans at any other fixture...I hope nothing happpens mainly cause be pointless and also be a big 'hah!'...though if nout did happen they'd making something up..a few words exchanged become a fight...a handshake have bad look between in it or some bollocks

God imagin the panic by Police if JT scores...

Edited by Laylabelle

Cech

Hutchingson/Ivanovic (if fit)-Luiz-Cahill-Bertrand

Meireles-Romeu-Essien

Sturridge-Lukaku-Mata

QPR are good at attacking, and maybe it's a bad idea with that defence, as for Hutchingson will be having his first game back from exiting retirement, Luiz is mistake prone, it will be Cahills debut and Bertrand never gets any games (but i have faith in the lad to put in a good performance). As for midfield i think it's pretty good and can probably batter QPR's midfield and cause problems, the front 3, i think we need our best front 3 out with resting Torres, because QPR has a weak defence, and it's best to try and batter them now before they go out and get new players, even now they are after 2 centre backs, that's saying it all really.